Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"How to" strip a rem 700 bolt with no tools

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ronannee

Thanks John,

Was on my mind the last few days about cleaning it out and how to do it:confused:. Gas how you posted that just when I needed it.

Regards Ronan:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭FISMA

That's the way I like my firearms to take down - without any special tools: no allen wrenches or gizmos.

Anyone that has ever tried to take down the Walther P22 knows the nonsense I am talking about.

Aside from a screwdriver, there should be no further tools required for the normal field take down, IMHO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭poulo6.5

nice one john. my question is what do you do if you only have a pair of wellies:p:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

poulo6.5 wrote: »
    nice one john. my question is what do you do if you only have a pair of wellies:p:D

Take up farming :D:p

• Advertisement
Advertisement