Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC Sensation Losing Contacts

Options
  • 16-01-2012 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Hi Boardies,

I got a Sensation a while back and have all my numbers on my Sim card, for some reason it seems to randomly delete some numbers and I dont know if its the phone or the sim.

I am not that tech minded in the phone area so any help is appriciated.

Smithzer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

happened to me once on my desire hd , if you google the topic you ll find it is an issue that several htc users have encountered. not much you can do about it really, just get yourself a backup software from the market and back everything up to the sd card. unfortunately once they are gone, they are gone

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Smithzer

j4vier wrote: »
    happened to me once on my desire hd , if you google the topic you ll find it is an issue that several htc users have encountered. not much you can do about it really, just get yourself a backup software from the market and back everything up to the sd card. unfortunately once they are gone, they are gone

Cheers, bit of a pain, thanks for the advice

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Dietmar Hamann

You can also sync your contacts to your gmail account and then if they get deleted they can be retrieved very easily

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

...or you could try going into people, menu button and backup to sim card all you contacts just in case :)

Try doing a factory reset after youve done that and it will probably will solve the problem.

Advertisement