Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where can I get the Student Travel Card is UCD?

• 16-01-2012 2:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭

Now that the photocopying bureau in the tunnel between the Arts block and the JJ Library is apparently closed, where can I get the Student Travel Card now? Does anyone know?

Thanks!!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I didn't notice if they were there today, but they are supposed to be in the Newman building until the 20th. The usual place near the AD stairs I assume.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

2nd hand book store in the Student Centre, and beside the AD stairs in the Arts block, as far as I know!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Muir

Got mine in Newman today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Yep accross from those Suas computers, next to that weird massive Irish history wall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Conor108 wrote: »
    Yep accross from those Suas computers, next to that weird massive Irish history wall.
    Apologies for dragging this back up (I'll ban myself later), but are either of the above still around?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

Raphael wrote: »
    Apologies for dragging this back up (I'll ban myself later), but are either of the above still around?

Nah, Student Desk is the listed location for getting a new one! So I guess a trip to(and wait in) Tierney is on the cards! Havn't been on Campus in about 2 months so I can't help any further than that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

I think you can get them in the SU bookshop now.

Advertisement