Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Mixed Tag Rugby Team Members

Options
  • 16-01-2012 3:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello all looking for a game of tag rugby!

I have recently arrived in Dublin from Australia and am looking to join a tag rugby team. I have found a useful website www.tagrugby.ie and registered as an individual wanting to join a team. My standard is not exceptional but I enjoy a run around and a bit of friendly competition.

So far I am the only team member in the prospective team set up by the site called 'Pick N Mix' - you can find it here: http://www.tagrugby.ie/Find-A-Team.aspx

So, I'm hoping to attract more people to join this team and make it happen. As of now, there is places available for 4 Girls and 5 guys.

If you're interested in a fun game of rugby on Thursday evenings 6-8pm, join up! It's at Irishtown Stadium and the cost is 60 euro for 9 weeks. I think you need to buy coloured tags to attach to your shorts (according to the website), which I'll do once there is a confirmed team.

Looking forward to some fun tag ruby action!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Panda Monium

I've just been notified that this team has been cancelled by tagrugby.ie

Sorry for any inconvenience!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Daver2009

I would be interested in this if get going in any event if you get sorted

Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 KatieS86

Hi,

I just moved to Dublin aswel and im looking for something social to do but i cant seem to find any tag rugby teams that are available. Ive tried the tagrugby.ie website but no joy.

Anyone know of anything on the south side around Dublin 15 area?

Thanks a mill!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭kevmy85

Hi

I'd be on for joining this if it could be set up.

Looking for something fun and not too high of a level

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Apples aren't the only fruit!

Astro.ie run a pretty good tag league too. Players looking for teams can sign up here: http://astro.ie/freeagents.asp?CompetitionAssociationID=5

Here's a link to IRFU Tag too, but I can't see a link for individuals in search of teams: http://www.irishrugby.ie/tagrugby/

Good luck with it. Great fun.

• Advertisement

After doing some research the tag rugby season seems to be off at the mo and will be back on for summer. :(

Ive joined a local gaa club for the time being but will deffo be looking into tag rugby when it starts again....maybe a boards.ie team :)

cheers Mike!

Advertisement