Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to go to replace tyres?

Options
  • 16-01-2012 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

hello i bought a new honda civic it has alloys and the front right keeps going flat just wondering can anyone tell me where the best and most reasonable place to go is.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,607 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Do you mean buying new tyres?

If so, Victory Tyres on Lelia street.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Gunni09

I am not sure if i need a new tyre or if the alloys cracked, new to the whole alloy business not off to a great start

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭lockman

osarusan wrote: »

+ 1 to the lads at Victory, whether you are buying new ones or getting old ones repaired. They are very good, efficient and reasonable in price there.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,222 ✭✭✭✭phog

Gunni09 wrote: »
    I am not sure if i need a new tyre or if the alloys cracked, new to the whole alloy business not off to a great start

Victory will check and let you know, he's a decent guy, obvioulsy wants to do business but not on the back of messing someone about.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭flyingsnail

osarusan wrote: »

+1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Mid-west tyres in Raheen for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Limerick Tyre Centre, Fentons yard Raheen. Just come from there now, good value & a sound bunch of lads too!

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭L.T.P.

M.T.S. Tyres, Dublin Road, at the junction town side of Frank Hogans..

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭cul-2008

Limerick Tyre Centre, Fentons yard Raheen. Just come from there now, good value & a sound bunch of lads too!

+ 1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

tyre stop in Ballysimon, near the NCT centre, a new guy took it over, sound bloke, does mechanical repairs also. Was there yesterday with him, will be back!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭georgem25

Parkway tyres are very good

Advertisement