Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pork Chop

Options
  • 16-01-2012 5:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for a quick and easy recipe for pork chops. I'd like something a little bit spicy, but not too spicy.

Peppers and fresh chillies are out - I am allergic to both. Although I can use a small amount of mild chili powder, sea salt, cracked black pepper.

Currently in the cupboard/fridge I have:

Oregano, Thyme, Rosemary and Basil - all dried.

Cumin, nutmeg, mild chili powder, piri piri garlic granules, paprika and cajun.

Olive oil, dark soy sauce and light soy sauce.

Onion, rashers, spuds, garlic cloves, 1 carrot, two pork chops.

Would appreciate any help.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

1 tbsp each of oil, honey and and soy sauce
    1 heaped tsp of wholegrain mustard
    a crushed clove of garlic
    chilli powder to taste
    1 tsp grated ginger if you have it

Marinate the chops then bake in a dish lined with parchment for about 25 minutes at 180C. You could also fry or grill them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

This might help

Advertisement