Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SportsDirect.com

1114115116117118120»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭Monokne

The Ashley playbook. He makes it abundantly clear how brazenly money driven he is as far as he can get away with it, and when the bad publicity eventually comes, he appears contrite.

Trust me, he isn't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,788 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Mike Ashley might not be everyones friend but he knows how to make money and brings bargains to many who shop their.

Isn't his company in financial difficulties, and I have a vague recollection of recent issues with their audit.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭rockihudson

Website showing code 20% SUMMER20

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭slimshady007

Website showing code 20% SUMMER20

Only on full price items but decent nonetheless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭123654789

Its not a discount code so apologies to anyone who got their hopes up.But seeing as codes are thin on the ground this might save someone a few quid.

I placed an order on Uk site and put identical items on the IE one.

IE - €73.94
    UK - €64.36

Postage include and paid using revolut linked to PayPal. I went through quidco too @ 0.8% on sale items + 4% full price.

Its some bit of a difference anyway so hopefully will help someone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,831 ✭✭✭✭zell12

You could've got a wee bit more with TCB
    Invoke Quidco's guarantee
    "The higher cashback rate must be identified within 72 hours of the member’s original purchase"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭123654789

zell12 wrote: »
    You could've got a wee bit more with TCB
    Invoke Quidco's guarantee
    "The higher cashback rate must be identified within 72 hours of the member’s original purchase"

Good to know, I'll do that. Thanks zell.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭Monokne

123654789 wrote: »
    Its not a discount code so apologies to anyone who got their hopes up.But seeing as codes are thin on the ground this might save someone a few quid.

I placed an order on Uk site and put identical items on the IE one.

IE - €73.94
    UK - €64.36

Postage include and paid using revolut linked to PayPal. I went through quidco too @ 0.8% on sale items + 4% full price.

Its some bit of a difference anyway so hopefully will help someone.

Thanks, used this to save 6 quid last night!

Antone know if this c&c voucher has a minimum spend?
    You will receive a 10€ voucher to spend in-store if your order is above 100€ (excluding the delivery charges) when you collect your order from your nominated store. https://ie.sportsdirect.com/language/en-gb/customerservices/deliveryinfo/deliverytoyourlocalstore

l8kA2QZ.png

• Advertisement

Daily Mail have a €5 off €30 spend coupon all next week. Paper costs €2

Advertisement