Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fee paid to fix technial issues on wordpress

Options
  • 16-01-2012 6:56pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2

Having problems getting my WordPress website up and running. There are some technical glitches like images not showing up and video not playing. I am not an expert in all the language that the support online offers so i need someone to come and sort this out ASAP tomorrow if possible. Probably will only take you a couple of hours.

Let me know if anyone is familiar with using Blacknight hosting.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

banahan10 wrote: »
    Having problems getting my WordPress website up and running. There are some technical glitches like images not showing up and video not playing. I am not an expert in all the language that the support online offers so i need someone to come and sort this out ASAP tomorrow if possible. Probably will only take you a couple of hours.

Let me know if anyone is familiar with using Blacknight hosting.

Drop me a PM outlying your problem if you like. I am heading to the gym after work but i'll be online later and we'll see can we sort you out :)

Advertisement