Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pu foam

Options
  • 16-01-2012 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

Im trying to get my hands on pu foam, the foam that would be in car seats etc.

sorry for a boring thread heres a song 2 cheers you up!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭coleria

Down the sandy road beside Galway Bay Fm, theres an old litlle Industrial estate, building with arched roofs, middle unit (ish) there a guy who does upolstery, Merigan Bros, he has loads of different types of foam, and he can order in any thickness/density, it mightnt be pu foam, or he could have some, but bring a sample if you can and Im sure you'll find something,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭martyboy48

I don't know how much you need but I just had a look around eFoam.ie.. Sure there's something there that'll suit your needs.... Class tune btw :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

I am also looking for foam. eFoam.ie seems very expensive. A 3 ft square of 4 inch foam is €56 :eek: I wanted it for a dog bed but I could buy a very nice one for that money.

Advertisement