Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Local knowledge required.....

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭O Riain

Nelbell wrote: »
    WOW, inadvertently started a little bit of a 'debate' there! Thanks so much for all the useful replies. To be honest, I think a Town that can boast of no trouble at weekends, is telling awful porkies altogether! Limerick for example often gets bad press but I can honestly say I've never had a bad experience there, so don't worry Tourism Waterford, we're not put off!
    Thinking of going one of the weekends in June but we have to wait til the Hen makes her mind up.
    Thanks again, much appreciated

Theres a marathon on the last weekend of june, would be a serious crowd around so should be good craic if you chose to come down at that time.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

O Riain wrote: »
    Theres a marathon on the last weekend of june, would be a serious crowd around so should be good craic if you chose to come down at that time.

doubt you'll see to many marathon runners in or around the pubs though :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭calvin_zola

Nelbell wrote: »
    WOW, inadvertently started a little bit of a 'debate' there! Thanks so much for all the useful replies. To be honest, I think a Town that can boast of no trouble at weekends, is telling awful porkies altogether! Limerick for example often gets bad press but I can honestly say I've never had a bad experience there, so don't worry Tourism Waterford, we're not put off!
    Thinking of going one of the weekends in June but we have to wait til the Hen makes her mind up.
    Thanks again, much appreciated

If coming in June I would avoid a weekend of a waterford hurling match(which would be the weekend of the 17th June this year), in my opinion Saturday nites on match weekends are not as busy because folk are keeping the benjamins for the match on sunday and pints afterwards if they win.......

Advertisement