Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor repair in Clonmel

Options
  • 16-01-2012 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭

Is there anywhere around Clonmel that I can get a monitor repaired?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

Try the guys across from the railway station (new place beside Gareners world of flooring or whatever). I'm sure they repair computers, not sure about monitors though. From my own experience of fixing things, sometimes just the cost of getting a guy to spend an hour looking at something can make it uneconomical. Give them a go though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭JabbaTheHut

Didn't know that place existed. I know what you mean about it being uneconimical, but this is a 42" that was got for nought. It's actually my buddys, and he said theres not much wrong with it, and put in the hands of someone who repairs these sort of things, he'd reckon they'd fix it without too much trouble. I know no one really repairs things aymore, but I'm thinking, surely someone must be out there that does this kind of thing. Someone that knows electronics maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Broads.ie

Try The Tech Heads in Clonmel, just down the narrow street by McDonalds. They are primarily a Computer & Laptop center, but unlike that place by the train station, they also repair other electronics like iphones, game consoles, and I think even dvd players. No harm in popping in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭JabbaTheHut

Broads.ie wrote: »
    Try The Tech Heads in Clonmel, just down the narrow street by McDonalds. They are primarily a Computer & Laptop center, but unlike that place by the train station, they also repair other electronics like iphones, game consoles, and I think even dvd players. No harm in popping in.

Will do. I'm guessing that if they don't fix these, they might know who would.

Advertisement