Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giants Vs. Niners

• 16-01-2012 8:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 139 ✭✭

Anyone know any bar thats showing the Giants and Niners game next Sunday night?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

I doubt it, its not starting till 11.30 AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Damn it, was hoping it would have been first game on, but obviously with SF having home advantage and ....anyway, would Nancy's or someplace similar (with a late Sunday license) be showing it? (I presume CH4 haven't got these games either). Otherwise I'll just have to wait for Mon. morning and get it online form NFL.

Really would also love to catch it live though. :(

btw, lifted this from SKY:-

Baltimore Ravens @ New England Patriots Sunday 22 January 7.30pm Sky Sports 2/HD2

New York Giants @ San Francisco 49ers Sunday 22 January 11.15pm Sky Sports 2/HD2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

I used the game pass before direct from the NFL website, its expensive for the whole season but the coverage is amazing. I'm sure you'd be able to sign up cheap enough for the last two games

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Vanolder

Advertisement