Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Westport proposal

Options
  • 16-01-2012 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I am going proposing to my girlfriend when we head to Westport at the end of the month.We are staying in the plaza for 2 nights.Is there anywhere nice we could go for a walk before ''I pop the question''.We plan on going to restaurant (An Port Mor) at around half 6 so I was thinking I might ask her before dinner.Might do It in the restaurant but I dont think either of us would feel comfortable.I will probably just dress up in my suit and ask her in the hotel room just before we head out.Doesnt sound nice really though does it?But If anyone has any suggestions at all It would be much appreciated.

Thanks a million :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Hey guys,

I am going proposing to my girlfriend when we head to Westport at the end of the month.We are staying in the plaza for 2 nights.Is there anywhere nice we could go for a walk before ''I pop the question''.We plan on going to restaurant (An Port Mor) at around half 6 so I was thinking I might ask her before dinner.Might do It in the restaurant but I dont think either of us would feel comfortable.I will probably just dress up in my suit and ask her in the hotel room just before we head out.Doesnt sound nice really though does it?But If anyone has any suggestions at all It would be much appreciated.

Thanks a million :D
    out by westport house.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Neworder79

Head out to Bertra beach or the Pier at Old Head beach, about 10 mins drive from the town. Beautiful location with sun set and the mountains in the backdrop. Warm clothes and a bottle of bubbly, no better spot (weather permitting).
    Good luck :)

Advertisement