Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

estates

Options
  • 16-01-2012 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

very quiet around the estates these days. calm before the storm?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Just wait till Sunday night :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

It's been glorious for the past month or so! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭brucechan

I've been back for about 10 days and its been lovely and quiet. If only it would stay that way....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Alot of houses around WIT got broken into it was so quiet, all they would get belong to me is my toothbrush and quilt in milford :D

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Mikel91

Sigh,Always the same people :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭brucechan

God bless any family living in dun an oir. Student behaviour is disgraceful tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

The three weeks I was in Dromroe during the holidays was a blissful dream of peace and quiet.... now we're back to people walking around shouting at 2 in the morning... at least this year I'm at the back so I can't hear the people who decide it's really funny to race up and down outside people's windows.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    at least this year I'm at the back so I can't hear the people who decide it's really funny to race up and down outside people's windows.

Ended up missing my first lecture because of that shit, couldn't sleep with the noise!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

OhMSGlive wrote: »
    Ended up missing my first lecture because of that shit, couldn't sleep with the noise!

I'm pretty much the same, didn't get to sleep until about 2am because there was some dickhead out the back of Dromroe (as you head to Thomond) who kept whistling to get his friends' attention... not to mention the noise the people who came back into Willow at about ten to made....

And I know complaining about noise like that makes me sound like an old man, but it's fair annoying when people don't show the slightest consideration that other people might actually have to get up early the next morning.... feckin' students.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

brucechan wrote: »
    God bless any family living in dun an oir. Student behaviour is disgraceful tonight.

Yay for sleeping in the back of the house is all I can say.

• Advertisement
Advertisement