Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game Design

Options
  • 16-01-2012 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭

Hi I am not sure if this the right place but here goes and if it needs to be move etc so be it. Basicly I am involved in a youth group in Dublin and am looking to do some basic game design with them.
    I know nothing about it but was thinking maybe a student who is studying it may know someone? It has to be just basic as they are big into games age 12 plus. If anyone can help would be wonderful and really appreciated. Anyone even point me in the right direction would be great! :D Thanks again for reading and please move if not in the right place

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,213 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Someone in here might know where to point you:
    http://www.clicdublin.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Moon Indigo

Never got a chance to thank you I phoned and still have to hear back but will phone again. Were you pointed me is exactly what I was looking for Thank you :)

Advertisement