Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bohemian FC Talk/Transfers/Rumours Thread 2012

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Lucan Bohs wrote: »
    Agree that the buzz around Dalyer these days is great!

The hunt for Europe continues his evening ;)

When you get humbled you get the whole survival thing, its ****ing great. You lose a few fans but tbh unlikely they were fans anyway.

But once whats left unites.....it makes every game special.

We all on our knees here and still alive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

dreamers75 wrote: »
    When you get humbled you get the whole survival thing, its ****ing great. You lose a few fans but tbh unlikely they were fans anyway.

But once whats left unites.....it makes every game special.

We all on our knees here and still alive.

Same as rovers after relegation and then the two seasons in Tolka before Tallaght. It's brings the supporters together.

stovelid wrote: »
    Same as rovers after relegation and then the two seasons in Tolka before Tallaght. It's brings the supporters together.

Now if you remind those ***** who "support" you now of that time and wish for plane crashes i reckon less of the of the rest of us would hate you less.

Seen people last night i havent seen since hertha in RDS. wearing same jerseys and wanting Clarkey Dead.....we all have these *****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Seen people last night i havent seen since hertha in RDS. wearing same jerseys and wanting Clarkey Dead.....we all have these *****.

In fairness, we will always have the hardcore(thank fuck) but we also want any punter that will come in the door when we do well. It's all money for doing what we need to do.

Plus to give them their due, the most vitriolic critics of the team that sometimes go overboard are usually always among the hardcore. The fair weathers just stop going.

stovelid wrote: »
    In fairness, we will always have the hardcore(thank fuck) but we also want any punter that will come in the door when we do well. It's all money for doing what we need to do.

Plus to give them their due, the most vitriolic critics of the team that sometimes go overboard are usually always among the hardcore. The fair weathers just stop going.

yeah agree with that, one thing i have found is the ones who "were" brought as kids seem to be the most normal and just accept everything.

So if you were not brought to an LOI match as kid your possibly mentally unstable....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

yeah agree with that, one thing i have found is the ones who "were" brought as kids seem to be the most normal and just accept everything.

So if you were not brought to an LOI match as kid your possibly mentally unstable....

Ive been going to Bohs matches on anf off since I was a toddler so I guess that makes me normal. The mentalists were always around though its fairly easy to avoid them at stage (though some of them seem to make a special appearence at the rovers derby).

Should have won last night all the same. 2 off the crossbar and missed a sitter also; the lads played fairly well and controlled the game. Bray are a decent side but they never really troubled us.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Disappointing to not get all three points. Sounds like they were all on top reading various reports. Drogheda next week is a tough one... Didn't think I'd be saying that ever again. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Boys is it the usual story for tickets for the game in Tallaght this Monday? I've always got them at Dalymount before heading out. The website had nothing up when I checked. Thanks.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

I've picked my tickets at the door the last 2/3 times I've been in Tallaght, should be grand

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Lucan Bohs

Shouldn't be an issue buying them at the stiles!

Tomorrow sees the chance for a very good season to turn into a bloody brilliant one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,844 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

:)

Once again our part timers humiliate rovers :-) 7th in the league, beaten the scum twice in a row and on the verge of the semis in the Cup. After we'd lost 4 of the first 5 and took 495 minutes to score our first goal of the season I think we'll take that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 978 ✭✭✭Roger Sterling

Great win for Bohs! Fair play lads. Great night for ye.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

24958364.jpg

:)

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭MANUTD99

How much would a season ticket cost me for next season. I want to make an effort to get to a few more games at Dalymount next season. Trying to figure out if it would be cheaper than buying single tickets. Is there any other benefits that would encourage me to buy a season ticket?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

MANUTD99 wrote: »
    How much would a season ticket cost me for next season. I want to make an effort to get to a few more games at Dalymount next season. Trying to figure out if it would be cheaper than buying single tickets. Is there any other benefits that would encourage me to buy a season ticket?

Available now online for €220 for an adult season ticket. http://shop.bohemians.ie/index.php?cPath=48&osCsid=6d77d6c1bcc4bf47ed46ca5928df20c4

Benefits? Definite savings if you do get to all games, also bigger discounts if you are a student or want a family season ticket. Would say we don't push season tickets as much because we have membership at €365. http://bohemianfc.com/?page_id=1333

bohsman wrote: »
    Available now online for €220 for an adult season ticket. http://shop.bohemians.ie/index.php?cPath=48&osCsid=6d77d6c1bcc4bf47ed46ca5928df20c4

Benefits? Definite savings if you do get to all games, also bigger discounts if you are a student or want a family season ticket. Would say we don't push season tickets as much because we have membership at €365. http://bohemianfc.com/?page_id=1333

When I try click on the monthly payments I get a error. How much are the month payments for the membership as I assume the cost would be a more expensive paying this way rather than paying everything up front?

Will be the same price if you pay monthly. Your best bet would be to contact Stephen at bfcmembership at gmail.com or fill in the contact us section on the shop site.

bohsman wrote: »
    Will be the same price if you pay monthly. Your best bet would be to contact Stephen at bfcmembership at gmail.com or fill in the contact us section on the shop site.

Is bfcmembership@gmail.com the email address? I'll drop him a line now. If it works out at €30 per month then I think I'll go for this.

I used to go quite a lot to Dalymount but stopped going when the football factories wannabes started ruining the atmosphere. At the end of the day though I first went to the shed end over 25 years ago with my father for my first ever live game in a friendly against Chelsea ( 0-0, I think) and was there on "that" night Zidane played for Bordeaux.

Yea, that's the one, think he's usually fairly fast at getting back. Atmospheres been a lot better the last few years.

• Advertisement

anybody know off hand if the club shop is opened closed season. Want to get the nephew something for xmas. Have sent them a email but was just wondering if anybody here knew

They may open it during office hours?!

Here's the online shop if you're interested- http://shop.bohemians.ie/

Lucan Bohs wrote: »
    They may open it during office hours?!

Here's the online shop if you're interested- http://shop.bohemians.ie/

Aye, was on the online store site. Would rather walk in though so I could check sizes etc

What email did you try to contact?

lynn@bohemians.ie is probaly the best one to try

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 843 ✭✭✭- bo -

Also MANUTD99, if you use Facebook then there's a page set up by the girls who run the shop here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Bohs-Store/369756909707355?fref=ts. They'll get back to you about any queries.

If you do end up ordering online, just to let you know I ordered something for the first time off it recently and it was a very efficient service. Haven't heard a bad word said about the online shop.

MANUTD99 wrote: »
    anybody know off hand if the club shop is opened closed season. Want to get the nephew something for xmas. Have sent them a email but was just wondering if anybody here knew

Will be open on Sunday according to the club's Facebook-

"the club shop will be open this Sunday during the kids xmas party so you can get the Bohs person in your life a perfect Bohs gift"

Thanks lads. I'm not on Facebook to check out the page but got a reply from the Bohs Store. They are opened from 3-5pm on Sunday

Advertisement