Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's it worth?

Options
  • 16-01-2012 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

Hey folks, I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the following bits would be worth these days?
    Asus p5B wifi
    Intel e6600 2.4GHz
    4GB DDR2 1066mhz ram

I've never OC'd the cpu, if that matters any.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Hard to say. I really don't think that it would cost more then 100eu for the lot.

Way to good deals on brand new parts for budget deals out there, so all second hand stuff is really lossing it's value.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

Motherboard: €30
    CPU: €30
    RAM: €15

All prices are "ish".

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I would think that ram is most valuable on there. Ddr2 ram is becoming rare and it is more expencive them ddr3. I would presume you could get 20 for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

Yup, you're right, I completely passed over that fact. In that case, you're looking at around €30 for it as well. The lowest-priced 4GB DDR2 set I found was €40.

Advertisement