Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Astec Fusion Question

Options
  • 16-01-2012 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi guys first of all great forum good work:).I have a question about the above alarm,i recently bought a new house with this alarm fitting i have all working but i was wondering is there an option on this alarm to get it to text me when it goes off ????????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

tapout2001 wrote: »
    Hi guys first of all great forum good work:).I have a question about the above alarm,i recently bought a new house with this alarm fitting i have all working but i was wondering is there an option on this alarm to get it to text me when it goes off ????????

Yes there is. If using the land line and if your service provider is Eircom or Vodafone you can add a text dialer. If neither the above you could add a voice dialer to monitor the alarm.

If you dont have a line then a GSM like this one could be added for text or voice monitoring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 tapout2001

Top marks mate thanks for the quick reply

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

tapout2001 wrote: »
    Top marks mate thanks for the quick reply

Your welcome, please be aware you will need engineer access to add Astecs text or voice dialer to the system.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

You might need to get a stand alone dialer as Astec equipment is now obsolete. There is a limited amount of stock around in the wholesalers so you could get lucky.

Advertisement