Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing

Options
  • 16-01-2012 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows of any dance classes happening in Dundalk? I'm attending about a million weddings in the next 12months and would love to learn to jive and waltz to a decent standard...anyone in the know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

I'm not in the know but would actually like to hear if there is anything about also!

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Bambi2

Haha! Been on the look out for AAAAAAGGGES with no luck but let me know if you see anything Insurgent!! Please

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Let's.just all go jiving on Park street this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Nesta99

There is definetly a place in Dundalk and are doing very well with all the 'Strictly Come Dancing' fundraisers. Dundalk Chamber of Commerce ran one at Dundalk FC so maybe contact them and they would know where the contestants went for lessons.
    042 9336343

Failing that a chap called Darren won the last comp - he works in McDonnells menswear on Earl St i think, pop in and ask him where he went?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Saw a notice up about dancing classes.

They're at The Studios, Old Coes Road on Tuesdays and cost €8 per class.

Think they started on the 24th of January.

Website here: http://www.thestudiosdundalk.com/

Can't really see anything relating to the classes mentioned on the flyer I saw, but if you rang them they would probably have more information.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Peanut_M

Would love to do these classes too! If anyone finds out anything in the Studios, please post! :)

The Studios seems to be looking for dance schools to go and use there instead of private people to go and dance in the rooms, but I shall phone them on monday!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Peanut_M

Any luck?

no joy! Think I'm on to something in Newry though...will post back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

Anyone ever find out about this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭bnear

I've been looking for classes too and just heard that the Lisdoo has a class on Tues nights, no time to ring today so if anyone else has...... I just noticed how old this post is, so I'm probably a bit late !!!

Advertisement