Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sonisphere 2012

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Feeder self confirmed fo the saturday . Presume special guests under Tim Minchin

FeederSonisphereLeak-500x644.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Feeder self confirmed fo the saturday . Presume special guests under Tim Minchin

FeederSonisphereLeak-500x644.jpg

Cool, but not necessarily, they played Sonisphere in 2010 and actually played at about 2am under a different name as a secret gig...Feeder's placing on the bill can be all very random

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Fi H

Sonisphere UK is cancelled, official announcement tomorrow morning to include information on how to get refunds for tickets :(
    It makes me very sad as this is the one decent festival out there in terms of laout and music combined. DL is savage music wise but the most rediculous lay out for a venue ever. I'm off to drown myself in Jager :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Just heard this on Planet Rock, seems it was leaked via the Queen website or facebook page and has since been taken down. Official announcement at 9am tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I was hoping the thread title was the name of a new festival. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭finhex

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    I was hoping the thread title was the name of a new festival. :(

LOL - the "Cancelled" music festival. I'm wondering with that free date in Metallica's schedule now, will they pop over to us and do a gig!?

Metallica werent headlining Sonisphere....so no !

Fi H wrote: »

<snip>

• Advertisement

Fi H wrote: »

I thought they were............?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

I thought they were............?

They're doing some of the dates in Europe I think, this is only the UK date gone. I doubt it'll ever be leaked but I'd love to hear how many tickets sold that it had to be called off just five weeks into sales. Announcing the acts so late may well have partially been their downfall, but it wasn't their strongest lineup.

They are headlining the european sonispheres but i was amused cause they are headling Download so thought it was funny!
    They played sonisphere uk 2009 and 2011 and were indeed awesome!!
    I think the real downfall was announcing sub par acts after download had announced such an amazing line uP! but there were also issues i believe in DL and Soni competing for acts and DL winning which left them with no where to go :(
    By far my favorite festival of all time!

Advertisement