Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam results on the 19th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭GraGra90

Letters definitely do come out after Christmas exams for people who failed/got an I grade and are out on co-op etc. for semester 2. Don't know anything more than that I'm afraid!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Starting to get nervy now.... I knew I'd failed at least one, but I've bbeen kdding myself all holiday long that it'll work out somehow....only about 6 more blissful hours of denial left.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Skyrim

Good luck to all. Going to try it after 12 and hope for the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

My memory is really going blank, was it ever available at midnight? you'd think I'd remember after 4 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

The University will never send anything to your parents, ever. Something to do with confidentiality
    It's more to do with the fact they don't have relationship with your parents. The only reason they will know who your parents are is if you have chosen to list them as next of kin
    1huge1 wrote: »
    My memory is really going blank, was it ever available at midnight? you'd think I'd remember after 4 years.
    Yes. Not sure when it stopped though. If they're not live now there isn't going to be anyone in SAA at 12am to send them live then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

Yes. Not sure when it stopped though. If they're not live now there isn't going to be anyone in SAA at 12am to send them live then.
    Unless the website is programmed to automatically show the link once 12 comes...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

Decryptor wrote: »
    Unless the website is programmed to automatically show the link once 12 comes...

And the chances of that happening are? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

They did come on the night before last year... It's not even showing the Transcripts are unavailable thing anymore either... seems to be no hint of results anywhere on the main page

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭runman

Think the results were out at 12 once but usually 8am,,I suppose il check them at 12 and check again in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

OhMSGlive wrote: »
    And the chances of that happening are? :pac:
    High enough actually. Ireland's internet infrastructure mightn't be the best but we can develop functional, logical websites. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭eddyk

the su facebook page saying itll be 9 in the morning lads... torture to last longer :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Mikel91

It was a thursday too last year and we checked a few times throughout the night and left it until sometime the next day(Well about 11am me thinks.)

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Nolimits12

1huge1 wrote: »

Feeling just as useless! 4 years of checking exams yet I cant remember if I have ever got them at night.. I think its usually 10am? the following day? Uhh I just wanna know what I got now! I know I passed them all which doesn't really mean much at this stage.. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I'm hoping that it's "officially" 8am or so just to give themselves some lee-way. Gonna check in 15 mins and then every half hour while I'm up and hope for the best. If not I'll just wait till 12 or 1 o'clock tomorrow. :\

Just going to wait till someone on facebook mentions they are up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Chett

I remember getting the results at around 11:30pm last year. But there was a "special" link going around on Facebook. Of course, that won't work now with the complete revamping of the UL website.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

lets be honest here, were all gonna try in about 5 minutes no matter what anyone says :-)

Crashed already hah hah

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

Looks like the site has crashed already :(

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭gruffler91

Mikel91 wrote: »
    Crashed already hah hah

Good auld UL.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 girloutside

what a joke of a website

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭GraGra90

Agent_99 wrote: »
    Looks like the site has crashed already :(

Test portal has crashed too by the looks of it, said I'd chance that there'd be updated transcripts there :(

what a joke of a website

Well if several hundred ,perhaps even over a thousand or near it people log onto it at the same time can you blame it ?

It was working up until 00.01 ahaha :D

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭runman

Well if several hundred ,perhaps even over a thousand or near it people log onto it at the same time can you blame it ?

Do u think the results were up, Did anybody at all get them i wonder? or was it just the traffic that crashed the site?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 girloutside

My expectations are are too high i guess :P

@No Limit: Did u get your results?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 sabiandale

Thought I heard a plane crash outside my window... Turns out it was just the UL computers...

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Robo_Mike

GraGra90 wrote: »
    Test portal has crashed too by the looks of it, said I'd chance that there'd be updated transcripts there :(

Great minds ;)

Tried it before 12 and there wasn't anything updated on it anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

Yep you can. it happens every time and itd do jack **** about fixing this inadequate service

• Advertisement

@No Limit: Did u get your results?[/QUOTE]

Nope I'm giving up now.. They have nothing up at all. Even the student records has changed and you cant see your transcript.

Advertisement