Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy gelatinised maca in Dublin?

Options
  • 16-01-2012 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭

As the title suggests, where did you buy your maca? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 lemon71

Hi Yellow Hen. Down to earth on south great Georges street can get it pretty quickly for you if they don't already have it in stock. Andean Harvest is the brand name. Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭grasshopper31

I get 'saras choice' MACA for DH in boots 3for2....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

I get 'saras choice' MACA for DH in boots 3for2....
    Thanks girls. I got it in a health food store in dundrum. God it's rank!!! I couldn't stomach it.

Try mixing it with something chocolate flavoured, it really helps to neutralise the taste..

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

If it's for your husband I suggest getting the Sara's Choice maca as it's 80% black maca which is the best type for sperm. You can buy it in capsule form so you don't have to taste it.

• Advertisement

The capsules are easier to take alright, but I find them way too expensive. I take about 15gr per day (equivalent of 30 capsules) so a bottle of capsules would only last me about 3 days. I mix the powder up in a chocolate or vanilla smoothie and it goes down easy :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

I did get Saras choice but it was powder format. I thought I had read something here about the powder being more effective or something.. anyways, we're going to try a maca hot chocolate shortly.....mmm....yum.....

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭grasshopper31

I found the capsules very hard on my stomach, so stopped taking them. My DH is on 4 a day and has no problems with them..
    Might look into the powder for myself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

hey Ladies
    just wanted to ask what exactly MACA is used for??

Hi Synyster,

Check this link out. Seems to be a lot of info on Maca here.

http://www.andeanharvest.com/details.php?product=2

• Advertisement
Advertisement