Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

canvas prints

Options
  • 16-01-2012 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

hi just wondered does anyone know of anywhere does canvas printing that is reasonable priced

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I don't know anywhere in Sligo that does them, but there's loads of places online. Snapfish.ie are pretty decent - you could also try asking in the photography forum... if anyone knows, they'll know for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

do a search of boards, asked loadsa times.

Check out www.updone.com

• Registered Users Posts: 11 karlalb10n

snowy two wrote: »
    hi just wondered does anyone know of anywhere does canvas printing that is reasonable priced

My mate does it although he's in England. PM me if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Signsxpress in Collooney do them. Cara pharmacy also do them. Not sure of the prices in either place. I saw a canvas done by Cara and I wasn't impressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Scarlet42

I got a load done in Healthwise Pharmacy, quality was excellent and the price wasn't too bad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Dromquinna

Just checking

Advertisement