Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox control

Options
  • 17-01-2012 2:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭

just a quick question,
    my controller keeps cutting out,say every 15 r 20 mins saying please re connect even tho batterys are full,anyone know why?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭lincminus

just a quick question,
    my controller keeps cutting out,say every 15 r 20 mins saying please re connect even tho batterys are full,anyone know why?:confused:

probably it has problem connection part between battery case and controller

r u using play and charge set?

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭plasteritup

no bud,just straight batterys,was always a playstation man,till this christmas.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

If it's new get on to xbox support I had a controller replaced before xmas. They emailed me a label and a link to arrange a time for DHL to come and collect it. Had a new one in 2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

calex71 wrote: »
    If it's new get on to xbox support I had a controller replaced before xmas. They emailed me a label and a link to arrange a time for DHL to come and collect it. Had a new one in 2 weeks.
    It probably is just the battery holder, I had a similar thing happen to mine, just swapped the holder with another controller and it worked fine!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Meesared wrote: »
    It probably is just the battery holder, I had a similar thing happen to mine, just swapped the holder with another controller and it worked fine!

Just make sure the gold contacts on the battery holder are standing out enough to make solid contact with the controller.

Other than that, swap it for another one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement