Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaflet delivery in meath

Options
  • 17-01-2012 2:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi guys
    I've just started a new business and i'm looking for somebody or firm that can deliver to start with 3000 leaflets around Dunshaughlin, Navan and Ratoath for a decent price
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭YouBuyLocal

What period is that spread over? You want them all out in one go?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

Would you not just set a day aside and do it yourself, you'll know its been done correctly, if your setting up its an unnecessary expense ?

Drop some beside the till in each shop/garage that will let you

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭YouBuyLocal

I agree, but if you want to pay someone don't go for the cheapest price. The reason they can do it cheap is because they are doing 6 at a time, so your leaflet is stuck in between a pile of others and street into the recycle bin. You won't get a return. So pick your houses specifically and get someone to do 500 first, measure the response and do 500 yourself. That will take you around 4-5 hours at an average pace, but you'll be able to measure the return off each other.

Advertisement