Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Notharctus tenebrosus (lemur like critter)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Another nail in the 'Ida is a human ancestor' coffin. What a surprise....

And yes, I did end up editing Adam's post while trying to ad tags to the thread. I'm sleepy.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Just thought I'd edit the thread title as the thread seems to be getting very few views. The new title might catch attention from passers by.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Aww grandaddy Lemur.

I have to admit I like the lemurs, there is something about them that is much more appealing than monkeys IMO.

Saw some ring tailed lemurs on a Zoo visit a few years ago and the things seemed very intelligent. Quite friendly too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,279 ✭✭✭Adam Khor

Rubecula wrote: »
    Aww grandaddy Lemur.

I have to admit I like the lemurs, there is something about them that is much more appealing than monkeys IMO.

Saw some ring tailed lemurs on a Zoo visit a few years ago and the things seemed very intelligent. Quite friendly too.

Don´t trust them much, tho... they are infamous for biting visitor's fingers :D

Advertisement