Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24Hr Shop Cork City

Options
  • 17-01-2012 2:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hey seen a few threads but all outdated I believe, any 24hr shops in cork city?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Tesco in Wilton is 24 anyway. Can't think of any more off the top of my head but I'll get back to you if I do.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 LimkUL

Cool thanks knew about Wilton...but was thinking more walking distance city wise... any of the Centra's? Its not worth the walk in to jus be met with disappointment haha

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭captainwang

Centra on Grand Parade

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Owyhee

LimkUL wrote: »
    Hey seen a few threads but all outdated I believe, any 24hr shops in cork city?

Tesco In Wilton is 24hr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

I'm almost sure Centra on Grand Parade is open till 3, Ran out of blue Rizla one weeknight and took a walk down and they were still open at this time, The Topaz next to the strip club on Leitrim Street will be open to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Centra on Grand Parade is the only one I can think of.

Advertisement