Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Mobile - Double Credit and switching number

Options
  • 17-01-2012 3:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭

Can the double credit with pay as you go be used for roaming and international calls?

Will I need to switch my number straight away or can I top up for 3 months by 20€ to get the extra 30€ credit and within or after that time switch my number and still avail of extra 30€ credit and extra 20€ credit?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Tesco Mobile: Paul

ALiasEX wrote: »
    Can the double credit with pay as you go be used for roaming and international calls?

Will I need to switch my number straight away or can I top up for 3 months by 20€ to get the extra 30€ credit and within or after that time switch my number and still avail of extra 30€ credit and extra 20€ credit?

Hi there

Bonus credit can be used for all regular Irish calls, texts, picture messages and for out of bundle data. It cant be used for international, roaming, purchasing bundles or non-geographic/premium numbers or premium texts.

You can switch your number later to get the extra €20 - dont need to do it straight away.

regards
    Paul

Advertisement