Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I contest a lost connection in FIFA?

Options
  • 17-01-2012 3:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,740 ✭✭✭

I was up 6-0 with ten minutes to go and I lost my connection! Anyone know if this can be rectified?

Or at least not have the game recorded as a loss to my team.

FIFA 12 btw

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

I was up 6-0 with ten minutes to go and I lost my connection! Anyone know if this can be rectified?

Or at least not have the game recorded as a loss to my team.

FIFA 12 btw
    I'm pretty sure you cant, sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

Meesared wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure you cant, sorry!
    ^ This. Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

Suck it up. Find him again and kick his a$$ a second time.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Gerty

I'm sorry but it is an incredible moment when this happens if you are on the losing side.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭Underpaid Mike

Happens regularly if you are winning well, other guy simply turns his console off and the game never happened. Very very annoying but nothing you can really do

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,740 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Happens regularly if you are winning well, other guy simply turns his console off and the game never happened. Very very annoying but nothing you can really do

No it was my connection that dropped for some reason.

Anyways, we shall move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭Underpaid Mike

Want me to beat you pappy that way you can pretend the guy made an amazing comeback and you wont have to feel as bad ?

Advertisement