Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pedigree Angus

• 17-01-2012 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Is there many on here that breed pedigree angus,whelan1 i know you do and would love to here your advice.I have one pbr cow incalf to what i think is a good bull but im half thinking of getting a few more, have ye any advice on this and could a man make a few bob off them alongside the other cattle?.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭wiggy123

what sort of breeding is your cow+bull.etc
    angus's selling well at mo..shortage i think around..

forgot to say i breed purebred angus's
    up here in louth....hobby!

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭dasheriff

Thanks wiggy how do you find them?. She is off mountgordan pride if that means anything to ye and she is in calf to WAO, from eurogene..

i like them.. handy kept etc...
    havd had a heifer from that bull MPD..she was nice calf-traditional type..
    as for bull WOA..seen no calves from him.. think a young bull..when she due?
    have few calved+more due next month + april.. bit late! ah well

Advertisement