Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Morocco (C&C)

• 17-01-2012 11:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭

Thought I share two photos from Morocco taken recently. I'm struggling to find the time to go through the thousand or so others! C&C appreciated.

6707288593_998bbba4e8_o.jpg

6707288471_5c37cdd7b2_o.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,578 ✭✭✭jonniebgood1

I like the first one. The contrast in colours works well with the green standing out.

The second one is not as impressive. The 2 figures are not in focus correctly (wall in foreground is in focus) and do not appear clearly (i.e. to dark). To me they are the focal point of the picture.

Are they taken in essouira or where?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭sarkozy

Taken in Chefchaouen.

Opinions on the second shot differ: personally I like that they're blurred because it preserves their privacy. Perhaps an interesting accident. Honestly, it was a mistake they were in the shot at all, I was shooting the texture on the wall and they suddenly appeared.

Thanks for your feedback.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,257 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i prefer the second. the framing is more interesting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Love the first one, not crazy about the second one but people are always interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭BigDaddyCan

first one does it for me! second one not as much but it is a nice shot, interesting framing!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭whippetgood

do you have a Flickr account or anything where I could view more shots of Morocco? would be very interested in having a look!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I love the first one, the second isn't as interesting to me but is still nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭jpfahy

would the first one look better in a portrait aspect crop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭SillyMcCarthy

Love the colours in the first image. Really nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 410 ✭✭mervifwdc

That town is a photographers dream!

Nice shots.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 YoungS87

Lovely pictures...
    :)

Advertisement