Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

washing machine for soccer club

• 17-01-2012 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

if anyone has bought a new washing machine and have an old working washing machine that they dont need, we are a Soccer club in Limeirck and we are looking for one to wash our gear, we can collect it frorm anywere in Limerick,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

I'd say check adverts

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭overthebridge

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭LimerickCity

There are a right few dirty teams in this town :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

As has been mentioned, try adverts.ie, there's normally some great stuff on there. Also try your local recycling centre, you should be able to get 1 there, might be a bit of pot luck as to whether they work or not

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

Try putting an ad in the 'wanted' section here.......

http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/index.php

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 Roebourne9

I have one still working, getting new 1 tomorrow, It's a top loader( old machine) 7.5kg let me know if your interested otherwise they will take it away with them tomorrow, I'm in Limerick 2, if you do want it I can hold onto it until you can collect it

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Beaver1

Roebourne9 wrote: »
    I have one still working, getting new 1 tomorrow, It's a top loader( old machine) 7.5kg let me know if your interested otherwise they will take it away with them tomorrow, I'm in Limerick 2, if you do want it I can hold onto it until you can collect it

yes def interested, will pm you. thanks

Advertisement