Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish Classes in Dublin: Any recommendations?!

Options
  • 17-01-2012 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭

Hey there!

I love to travel & over the last 2 years have been to Central America & Peru & Bolivia.
    I also regularly make shorter trips to the Canaries & Spain.
    I would like to learn Spanish in Dublin city. I know many phrases but not enough!
    Could you recommend any centres or courses which I could attend?

I am in my mid-30's and would like to attend fun & sociable classes for one night a week. Would be nice to meet some cool people too!
    I am free every weekday evening except Tuesday!

I appreciate your feedback,

Arequipa.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭Arequipa

Any feedback please?

Arequipa

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭Osgoodisgood

Liffey college (D8) has some spanish courses that started last week.
    Give them a buzz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

Depends where you are, I had a really good experience with DLTC in Dun Laoghaire for a few 12 week classes. It does depend on the teacher, for 2 sets of 12 weeks I had a great teacher (or at least one whose teaching style worked well with my learning style), for the 3rd set of 12 weeks the teacher changed and it didn't work out for me.

Have tried individual classes but i think i prefer classes. I'm looking for a new class, am worried the Cervantes is a little expensive and a little too focused on perfect spanish grammar, for my purposes i need something more relaxed especially around pronunciation and grammar. (Basically Argentinian Spanish / castellano is more useful to me).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭Arequipa

Hey Thanks for the replies!

I will check these out!

Arequipa.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 RPS

I´m Raquel, from Spain. I have been living in Dublin for a year and I am a journalist (The Complutense University.Madrid-Spain) and I offer amazing Spanish classes (speaking,grammar,listening...) and good price.

For details, write to me:

raqueldelapenasarrion@gmail.com

Thanks.
    Raquel

• Advertisement
Advertisement