Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen worktop

• 17-01-2012 1:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 486 ✭✭

I am in the process of fitting a new Ikea kitchen, and doing most of it myself. However I want to get a professional to fit the countertops, as I'm not confident I'll get the joins perfect and as they are so visible i don't want to take the chance of messing it up.

Can anyone recommend a good kitchen fitter (southside Dublin) who might be interested in just fitting some worktops?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

curiousb wrote: »
    I am in the process of fitting a new Ikea kitchen, and doing most of it myself. However I want to get a professional to fit the countertops, as I'm not confident I'll get the joins perfect and as they are so visible i don't want to take the chance of messing it up.

Can anyone recommend a good kitchen fitter (southside Dublin) who might be interested in just fitting some worktops?

Thanks!

Where are you based

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 486 ✭✭curiousb

Cabinteely D18

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Carpenter wrote: »
    Where are you based

Do you fit skirting boards and fit/plane doors??

Looking to get 5 engineered oak doors planed and fitted and 3 rooms (approx 11 x 12 feet size) fitted out with skirting board.

Have the doors and new skiring board,just need a good carpenter.Even have the grip seal

What sort of price woulld it cost?

Im in D9/Santry area.

Thanks.:)

Advertisement