Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mizuno Wave Inspire 8 - OSAKA

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

just found out they can only be got online

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

They are smashing. I havent seen them available in Ireland, but have put an enquiry into the distributor.

To be completely honest, if they were available there'd be a pair on my feet right now!

I'll let you know if I hear anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

They are smashing. I havent seen them available in Ireland, but have put an enquiry into the distributor.

To be completely honest, if they were available there'd be a pair on my feet right now!

I'll let you know if I hear anything.

Thanks , appreciate it. Drop me a PM if you hear anything :D
    I was in a running shop in town - a good one - and the guy working there actually had a pair on him , but said he tried to get them in and was told no. Maybe different shops have different distributors , i don't know.

Advertisement