Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan interest checker

• 17-01-2012 2:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Could anybody direct me to any means of checking the interest charges on my loan accounts.
    I remember seeing a program for doing this and actually bookmarked it but lost the darn link when I had to reformat my hard drive some time ago.
    Any help gratefully appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

mikehn wrote: »
    Hi
    Could anybody direct me to any means of checking the interest charges on my loan accounts.
    I remember seeing a program for doing this and actually bookmarked it but lost the darn link when I had to reformat my hard drive some time ago.
    Any help gratefully appreciated

Can you not refer to original documents? Alternatively write to bank and request a copy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Rebel1977

sometimes it be on your loan statement or if you have online banking it might be on that somewhere

Advertisement