If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bookshelf speakers

Options
  • 17-01-2012 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi there,
    I would like to ask about availability of Deneon 1912 and bookshelf speakers. I am not sure which one I’d prefer: Cambridge SL30, Tannoy V1, Dali Zensor 1. I can see all those speakers on Richersound.com but non of them is available on Richersound.ie. Would it be possible to buy any of those speakers in store?
    Is it possible drop cash to Phillips store and wait for delivery?

I have asked about all of that yesterday via email but no answer.
    Thx

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey SebastianLoeb.

Apologies for no reply to your Email :(

The current price on the Denon AVR1912 is £289.95 (In stock)

We offer the same prices as our Main website on all products.
    At the minute we have the Dali Zensor 1's in stock priced at £179.95.

I have the Cambridge S30 in stock priced at £129.95

I have one pair of the SL30's in stock but they are now listed as
    "LAST FEW TO CLEAR" as they are now finishing up. The pair I have here are brand new boxed. (Gloss Black Finish)

I have no stock on the Tannoys but could have them ordered up with no problems.

Delivery on any of these two items would cost just £12.99

Normally we do not take payment at the Philips Shop as we are two different companies but I have managed to get clearence for it just this once. You would need to pay in Euro. Let me know which setup you you be interested in and I will get you a Euro price for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 SebastianLoeb

Thanks for reply.

Don't want to make any problems so i will go to Belfast. Could you give an idea what is openning time as i might see you on Friday or Saturday.

Back to speakers ive seen info that Dali Zensor 1 is on SALE now but without price (were 179.95 and now is CALL). Looks like i sould ask for better price:D

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey SebastianLoeb.

I do not have an updated price as of yet on the Dali speakers but I could offer them at a one off price of £159.95

Our opening times are:
    Friday 11am - 5.30pm
    Saturday 10am - 5.30pm

If you would like any items held over for you drop me a PM with you name and address and ill get them held on our system to avoid disapointment :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 SebastianLoeb

Hi Kenny,

Thanks for all infos.
    Have to put that on hold as i do not know if i find time this Saturday, but talk you soon.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.