Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

non latex condoms

Options
  • 17-01-2012 2:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

hello,
    i was just wondering if anyone knows where to buy non latex condoms?i have an allergy to latex ones and have searched Boots in Liffey Valley Grafton Street Blanchardstown and a couple of pharmacies around and im starting to get a tad pissed off:(
    any one know?:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I saw some in Boots in the Jervis Centre about 2 weeks ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

In all fairness the likes of Boots and other pharmacies should stock them. Have you tried asking at the counter?

Just did a search on boots.co.uk site (the Irish one didn't have a search function), and it came back with this.

I'm sure durex do a non-latex range.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 RMbabes22

durex do a non latex range but i didnt see them in any of the stores they jus hav the basics like pleasuremax tingle and featherlite i asked the lady in grafton and she said because they are not the best seller they dont stock them anymore:(

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    I saw some in Boots in the Jervis Centre about 2 weeks ago.

Thanks il have a look :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

RMbabes22 wrote: »
    Thanks il have a look :)

No problem. I hope the copulation goes very well for you.

• Advertisement

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    No problem. I hope the copulation goes very well for you.

Reminds me of this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

lovehoney.co.uk - free postage and discreet packaging ;)

athtrasna wrote: »
    lovehoney.co.uk - free postage and discreet packaging ;)

Call me old fashioned but I wouldn't trust condoms that have been ordered online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Depends on who you are buying from...there are plenty of recommendations for that site on other fora here. e.g.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=68936600
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=73010773
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=67650530

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

chin_grin wrote: »
    Call me old fashioned but I wouldn't trust condoms that have been ordered online.

Putting it kindly, you're old fashioned.

• Advertisement

Thanks everyone for ur suggestions....the long search is over now thank god finally came across them ( in my local pharmacy around the corner from where I lived believe it or not the one place I didn't look haha!) but it was worth all the trouble in the end;)

Thanks everyone for ur suggestions....the long search is over now thank god finally came across them ( in my local pharmacy around the corner from where I lived believe it or not the one place I didn't look haha!) but it was worth all the trouble in the end;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Double post. Hopes that means it was twice as good;):D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Gae

Would a pharmacy not order them in for you if they don't have them in stock?

Sure it don't matter now I got them;)

Advertisement