Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SWTOR Datacrons

Options
  • 17-01-2012 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭

Have many of you guys gone actively looking for these?

I've only ran across a few in game and not sure if I want to put the effort in to get them or is it even worth it. Some seem like a lot of work from the odd walk through I've seen!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Ravage1616 wrote: »
    Have many of you guys gone actively looking for these?

I've only ran across a few in game and not sure if I want to put the effort in to get them or is it even worth it. Some seem like a lot of work from the odd walk through I've seen!

I have come across about 5 and picked them up. There are guides on the net on how to get most of them. Im currently playing a Jedi Shadow so after i reach 50 and have some spare time im gonna check the guide and hunt down the STR, WILL and END nodes only, as the other stats dont help me in anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I'm likewise - have a few, but haven;t really bothered. Once I hit 50 and finish my class story, I'll probably rattle around for the aim and endurance ones = maybe cunning and presence also.

That and get the shards to make a shiny relic.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭jeawan

Same as you lads i did group with two guys that have most and they give some great stat boosts but can be extremely hard to get

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

I've gotten a chunk of them, but not all. IMO they are well designed, it gives a nice little boost to stats for explorers/achievers without them being game breakingly strong or mandatory.

The one on the imperial fleet which gives +10 to all stats is definitely worth getting though and can be quite fun too.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I've been using these You Tube guides to grab datacrons as I play

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Theres plenty of guides on th'internets on how to get them. I have about half of them, i do a planet every couple of days after raids/heroic and there pretty straightforward to get mostly.

I give out about the game a lot, but the +10 one is really brilliant. The way you get it is a lot of fun and you and your 3 friends will have a fun time getting it :)

Advertisement