Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

small light green Leylandi perhaps?

Options
  • 17-01-2012 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭

Hiya. do you know what the really small leylandi like tree you get in hanging baskets and ornamental displays? I got one years ago in a little half barrell and i removed it and put it into the garden. it is now over 6 foot and i am afraid it might get super big. i dont mind it as is as its manageable and not part of a hedge and perhaps its not even a leylandi. anyone know what i am on about. i tried to google it but couldnt find it.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 156 ✭✭ymurtagh

very few make it big! most are grown in containers which hold back there growth to about 8ft in a large container, however in the ground i have seen the 20ft high and 10ft wide, in dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 bartlguy

I think what you are referring to is a cupressus goldcrest.

Advertisement