Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple iphone 4 Unfixable

• 17-01-2012 3:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I purchased a iphone 4 on contract from vodafone in September 2010. I had no issues with it until November 2011 at which time i discovered that while being able to make and recieve calls that nobody could hear me (All other parts of the phone work perfectly (internet, messages, games, camera ect). I immediatly thought it was my microphone however i could use the voice recorder on the phone without issue.
    I sent the phone into Vodafone to get tested and fixed and they said they could not fix it. The commented that it was not the logic board or the microphones (apparently their are two). I then tried three other phone repair outlets and I recieved the same responce that it was unfixable. I contacted apple but thier responce was that the phone was out of it one year warrenty and that I could spend 160 euro to send it to them to have a look but their would be no guarentee that they could fix it either.
    The phone was well looked after, lived in a portective case, was not dropped or Jailbroken.
    I feel pretty hard done by considering that not only is the phone broke from no fault of my own but now it is unfixable. I dont have the heart to throw a 32gb iphone 4 in the bin just yet.
    If anybody has had similar experiences/ problems I would love to hear from them.
    All and any advice welcome, cheers folks!:(

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement