Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help finding a missing Dog in Dundalk

Options
  • 17-01-2012 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭

I'm posting this up for a friend:

Cindy, miniature Jack Russell, 2 years old - Missing since Sunday (15/01) in the Toberona/Fatima area, very friendly dog, if anyone sees or finds her please leave a comment or pm, thanks.

394202_10150489247521769_686291768_8800459_1828878835_n.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭The Jammy dodger

You should put it up on Facebook also. Get it shared around the place and going viral.

I hope he finds his Dog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Be keeping an eye out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

What details? Breed, Colour etc?

Contact the Dog Warden as the advice to people finding a Dog is to report it to the Dog Warden.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭theg81der

Fingers crossed you find her she`s so cute! Sorry to say I can`t be of any help but will keep my eyes peeled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

What details? Breed, Colour etc?

Contact the Dog Warden as the advice to people finding a Dog is to report it to the Dog Warden.

Pic up there, it's a smallish big-eared Jack Russell, brown and white, all brown face.

• Advertisement

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out.

Pic doesn't come in here due to our security firewall.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭280special

How long have you had the dog ? Is it possible she has headed back to her original home place if she wasnt born where you are ? Wouldnt be the first time a dog went back "home".

Rest assured will spread the word to the in-laws living in and around the town.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

280special wrote: »
    How long have you had the dog ? Is it possible she has headed back to her original home place if she wasnt born where you are ? Wouldnt be the first time a dog went back "home".

Rest assured will spread the word to the in-laws living in and around the town.
    My friend has had her since she was born along with another miniature Jack Russell that is also the same age, think they came from the same litter. Both of them went missing the same time, thankfully one of them was found but they always stay together so maybe somebody has taking the missing dog in.

Thanks for the help everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Hi Hellboy, I saw this on Facebook. A beautiful little thing. I have been looking out for her. I really hope she's found safe and well. I've two JRs and I love them like they're my babies. My heart would break if they went missing.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭pinky 06

Hi Hellboy, have you contacted Dundalk Dog Rescue on Facebook? They're very helpful and will do their best. Just type them into the search box and they should pop up. I really hope wee Cindy is found, I'll be keeping an eye out too.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 148 ✭✭franciebellew

What colour and breed is the dog? Male or Female? Where about in Dundalk was it last seen?

pinky 06 wrote: »
    Hi Hellboy, have you contacted Dundalk Dog Rescue on Facebook? They're very helpful and will do their best.
    Done some time back, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

What colour and breed is the dog? Male or Female? Where about in Dundalk was it last seen?

Eh... did you actually read the OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Nesta99

facepalm.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

Any updates?

The Guvnor wrote: »
    Any updates?
    Unfortunately she is still missing.

Has the dog being recovered yet?

I emailed Louth county council concerning your dog being missing. I mentioned you would like to retrieve the dog and attached the picture so they know exactly what we are dealing with.

Have you tried putting an add in the argus or the
    Democrat?

Did you contact the dog warden?

Have you any idea which direction the dog
    Might have took off in?

I emailed Louth county council ...

I most certainly hope so, as I said to do so 9 days ago.

I emailed Louth county council concerning your dog being missing. I mentioned you would like to retrieve the dog and attached the picture so they know exactly what we are dealing with.

Have you tried putting an add in the argus or the
    Democrat?

Might have took off in?
    The owner has contacted everywhere, thanks again for the help guys, it's very much appreciated :)

• Advertisement

Might have took off in?
    Her sister got out at the same time and she was found up by the Lisdoo.

Advertisement