Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survivor - One World *US PACE* [** Spoilers **]

Options
  • 17-01-2012 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Just putting this up in anticipation of the upcoming season!

Men vs Women, One Beach, 39 days, Samoa again!!

Thoughts anyone??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭KEITH_KILDUFF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m0yg9q6kMc&feature=related

First Promo about the new season which we heard at S.Pacific Reunion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

i was watching the first few survivors again and you really see how bland and homoginised it has become

so hopefull they give them nothing and some of the girls go looking for help from the guys while there are two tribes otherwise i reckon the nondescript middle aged woman will win

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Coeus

Cast for One World was spoilt about a month ago
    http://survivorfandom.com/survivor-spoilers-one-world-cast-leaks-33123/

CBS should be announcing the above any day now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Coeus

Coeus wrote: »
    Cast for One World was spoilt about a month ago
    http://survivorfandom.com/survivor-spoilers-one-world-cast-leaks-33123/

CBS should be announcing the above any day now :)
    Any day now was literally 30 mins after I posted
    http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭crazyderk

The women are HHHHHHOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Have re-watched Borneo, Vanuatu, Amazon, Cook Islands and am currently watching Palau as a warm up for One World...

New castaways look promising enough, but really hope there's some strategic players amongst them, because I couldn't bear a dull season...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

I am really excited about this season.

I think the fact that the tribes are men vs women who have to live together on the same island is a great idea...

Naturally the men and women will want to hook up but seeing as they will be enemies at the start this will cause havoc but I think that 'love' will prevail and people will go for it anyway.

My predictions:
    Half way through there will be a tribal switch up like in previous seasons and at that point there will be a second island.
    The merge buff is light green.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭KEITH_KILDUFF

kingtut is that spoiler what you think?? or what you know??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Praise be the Lord no returnee players and no Redemption Island!

crazyderk wrote: »
    The women are HHHHHHOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :D:D:D

Err are you serious?? There are no hotties this season :(
    kingtut is that spoiler what you think?? or what you know??

It is my prediction based on being a super fan and finding the show pretty predictable at this point (however I still enjoy it!!)
    seligehgit wrote: »
    Praise be the Lord no returnee players and no Redemption Island!

There are no returnees or redemption Island this season :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭dubsgirl

kingtut wrote: »
    Err are you serious?? There are no hotties this season :(

Seriously!! Kingtut you must have some exacting standards if you don't think any of these women are beautiful :eek:

Yeah the girls do not appear to be as hot as in other seasons?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Lirange

On initial glance I think on the whole the women are certainly hotter than many other seasons. Vanuatu for instance! :p

Chelsea, Christina, Kim, and Kat seem well fit to me.

However often the fittest do not necessarily survive long. :pac: :mad:

Wow Semhars statue is way bigger than I thought it would be !! Oh and the entire Upolu tribe signed the mat which I did not expect either, nice! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,931 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Pics Plz Kingtut!

I applied to be a contestant on an online version of Survivor (through facebook) and got through :D we had our first tribal council on Tuesday and I got no votes woohoo! Good times, if anyone wants to watch let me know.
    Thargor wrote: »
    Pics Plz Kingtut!

I left the stuff back in my parents place but I'll take pics asap.

I won immunity last night :D

I applied to be a contestant on an online version of Survivor (through facebook) and got through :D we had our first tribal council on Tuesday and I got no votes woohoo! Good times, if anyone wants to watch let me know.

I wanna watch! That sounds awesome... Let me know where...

I played in a Survivor RPG on TV.com a couple of years ago and made it a few into the merge, until everyone realised I had made final 2 alliances with 3 different people, survived one tribal after that for winning immunity, but got sent packing at the next tribal... I made the jury and it was great fun to take part in - think I came 6th overall... All alliance talk was done via PM with other members and challenges and general tribal updates were done by the host on a general thread... Tribal votes were sent by PM to the host as well and then he revealed the results...
    Other members of the forum who didn't make the cut, posted after my elimination that they had had me pegged as the favourite to win, but they hadn't seen any of the alliance talk obviously - I was playing everybody... This was pre Russell Hantz, but I reckon my gameplay was most similar to his or maybe Rob Cesterino - I knew I was never going to win, but I had a laugh...

I wonder if we'd have enough people to take part in a boards.ie version - also if we'd have anyone with the time and patience to host it... (I'd suck at being host)...

Thargor wrote: »
    Pics Plz Kingtut!

I left the stuff back in my parents place but I'll take pics asap.
    Love to watch kingtut!How does one go about viewing it?I am not on Facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭dubsgirl

Me too!! I want to watch :) Kingtut send on the link if you can - thanks.

• Advertisement

I wanna watch! That sounds awesome... Let me know where...
    dubsgirl wrote: »
    Me too!! I want to watch :) Kingtut send on the link if you can - thanks.
    seligehgit wrote: »
    Love to watch kingtut!How does one go about viewing it?I am not on Facebook.

If you search facebook for "Survivor Whispers" you should find it, let me know if you don't :)

Seligehgit, I don't think you will be able to watch it if you are not on facebook, apologies.

I wonder if we'd have enough people to take part in a boards.ie version - also if we'd have anyone with the time and patience to host it... (I'd suck at being host)...

I'd host it but i don't think there would be enough people ...

If you search facebook for "Survivor Whispers" you should find it, let me know if you don't :)

Seligehgit, I don't think you will be able to watch it if you are not on facebook, apologies.

I'd host it but i don't think there would be enough people ...

well if there is enough people to take part, i'd be well up for a game of Survivor...

For the first few days we were playing individually however we were already assigned tribes and who was on what tribe was a secret.

It was announced yesterday that the tribes were now 6 - 8 (my tribe having 6 members as the first three people voted out ending up being on the same tribe).

Last night we won the immunity challenge and so none of my tribe went home :pac:

THE PREMIERE OF SURVIVOR: ONE WORLD IS TONIGHT !!! *

*meaning I'll "obtain" a copy tomorrow morning ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,931 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

I cant believe it, I love having a Survivor episode to look forward to at the weekend, it makes the week at work more bearable, sad but true :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Fair play to you for managing to wait until the weekend to watch it, I certainly couldn't do it :D

Fair play to you for managing to wait until the weekend to watch it, I certainly couldn't do it :D

Same as,hoping to view it tomorrow,no way could I wait until the weekend.Seems like no length since Survivor South Pacific finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,577 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

Anyone know what time it starts our time and where to find links to watch it live?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,577 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

• Advertisement

Just watched it on CBS !!!

A very brief summary (includes who leaves the game):
    Kourtney injured herself during the challenge and medical took her away. The men were given the option to end the challenge and win immunity or to play on, they chose to end it and win immunity.

Turns out Kourtney broke her wrist in a few places and does not return to the game.

So first person out - KOURTNEY

Advertisement