Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survivor - One World *US PACE* [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

seligehgit wrote: »
    Love to view it,can you PM me kingtut?
    Thargor wrote: »
    Stop asking if anyone wants to see something! If its to do with Survivor of course we want to see it :p

Here is the link guys:

http://aflockhart.tripod.com/

I'd appreciate it if you would let me know what you think (I have plenty of things to add as it is only 5/10% complete but the structure is pretty much there...)

Also for anyone interested in the online version I am playing, I had a plan to stick with my group of 5 until we got to 5 and then battle it out. I changed my mind, blindsided one guy and took in another. I then kept fighting and last night at the tribal council with 4 players I blindsided another guy.... So I am now in the final 3... The final 3 challenge is on Monday at 1am :)

Never thought I would get this far!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Kirby wrote: »
    The next challenge will be a mental/memory one. It has to be. Any challenge that requires some actual physical movement of any kind will only end one way. So they either rejigg the tribes or give the girls a challenge they can win.
    You must be a mystic or oracle!:DKudos to you,exactly as the episode panned out.The guys were dismal at the challenges with a predictable tribal council.Who would have believed it Colton the powerbroker,very impressed this week.Guys are going to have to play much harder ball with the girls re fire,shelter etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Well it had to be. The producers aren't stupid and know that if one tribe loses big numbers early it ruins the game. Ergo two mental challenges in a row. The men had over a five minute lead after the blindfold and still blew it. The women were smarter and copied the men's pieces and worked together to get the rest. The men were very quiet and didn't help bill at all.

The next one will probably be another mental challenge or maybe a stamina challenge because they favour the women aswell because its usually based on height/reach and body weight so they don't have to carry as much so can stay in longer. I'm fine with that. It may not be strictly fair but even numbers at the merge makes for a better game.

Matt is a lawyer. I wouldn't want to be his client. How stupid is he?!? How could it take 8 days to realise your alliance of 4 in a 9 man game isn't going to cut it? He had so much time to rope in a 5th and waited way too long. Doing it a couple hours before tribal is so dumb.

The guys are mugs to be honest. I admit, if chelsea asked me for a place by the fire I would say yes. :p But they shouldn't be helping them. I wouldn't even give them embers. It's not worth a trip in the boat as without fire, the girls are screwed. And to make matters worse they didn't even get the boat in the end because of terrible bartering. They ended up getting nothing in return.

And this is only the help caught on camera. You can be damned sure there is more going on. Some of the men are just too stupid to say no.....and the smart ones don't want to be the bad guy because of being percieved as an ass. Jury vote fishing already. What they don't realise is they wont need the girls votes if they decimate them numerically. If they keep giving them fire, they women will win more challenges and send the men home one by one!

I'd say the next challenge will be something pretty physical like shooting targets from a slingshot, my guess is the men will win as it requires strength.

Would not be surprised if the tribes are re-arranged either!

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭KEITH_KILDUFF

i think sir youve seen the promos for the next episode haha!

• Advertisement

For anyone wanting to join my facebook survivor game there are only 2 places left, if you want them go here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/341497709227623/

1 person from here has already taken a place :)

Prizes include signed photos and even a buff !
    i think sir youve seen the promos for the next episode haha!

Indeed I did lol but I did receive one piece of information regarding who is the 6th person to be voted out ;););););)

In the nicest way possible shut your mouth about it and keep it to yourself!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

kingtut wrote: »
    For anyone wanting to join my facebook survivor game there are only 2 places left, if you want them go here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/341497709227623/

1 person from here has already taken a place :)

Prizes include signed photos and even a buff !

Indeed I did lol but I did receive one piece of information regarding who is the 6th person to be voted out ;););););)

I may be interested in the game. I noticed that there's a lot of real survivor players as members, are they playing too?

Also, can you give some info on how it works, do you just chat to people over fb throughout the week to get to know them or are there set times for everything?

Thats cheating though. :p Promo's and inside tips kind of ruin the fun of guessing what will happen. Atleast to me. I stay well away. I accidentally found out the winner of Survivor China before I watched and it ruined the whole season.

In the nicest way possible shut your mouth about it and keep it to yourself!

Lol no need to be rude but don't worry, I have NO intention of telling anyone, in fact after I watch an episode I always post my review inside spoiler tags (I hate it when people don't) because there might be someone reading who has not seen the episode yet.

I am a huge fan and I would never spoil the fun for anyway :)
    I may be interested in the game. I noticed that there's a lot of real survivor players as members, are they playing too?

Also, can you give some info on how it works, do you just chat to people over fb throughout the week to get to know them or are there set times for everything?

What info would you like to know ?? I have 13 survivors who agreed to post me things to give as prizes and I added those survivors to the group so they can keep an eye on progress if they wish. None of them have applied and I do not expect them to, you never know they might start posting though!!
    Kirby wrote: »
    Thats cheating though. :p Promo's and inside tips kind of ruin the fun of guessing what will happen. Atleast to me. I stay well away. I accidentally found out the winner of Survivor China before I watched and it ruined the whole season.

Which is why when I post about an episode that I have watched but someone else might not have I put it in spoiler tags :) (in fact I steer clear of the internet until I have seen the episode or the feckin americans will ruin it for me)

• Advertisement

Due to the different time zones I plan on having a deadline for most challenges but "live" tribal councils where possible, ultimately it is not up to me to get to know the players but for them to get to know themselves. If you are at all interested I would sign up before the 2 spots are gone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Due to the different time zones I plan on having a deadline for most challenges but "live" tribal councils where possible, ultimately it is not up to me to get to know the players but for them to get to know themselves. If you are at all interested I would sign up before the 2 spots are gone :)

I'm really looking forward to being a castaway in this game... :D
    Just hope I'm not first voted off my Tribe... :(

I'm in too Captain, maybe we'll get a chance to work together at some point :pac:

I'm in too Captain, maybe we'll get a chance to work together at some point :pac:

Oh cool. What's your "real-life" name... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Lirange

I'm hoping Troyzan's inexplicable loss to Kat in the memory game was intentional. Some sort of long term strategy. It's the only explanation I can cope with at the moment.

It was probably a combination of poor memory, nerves and the fact that they had 8 items to remember instead of 6 that made them fail so hard at that one. Some people are just very bad at that kind of thing.

Wow last night was crazy!!

So I can't believe that the twist
    was the men winning the immunity challenge but going to tribal council instead of the women, idiots ! and that they got rid of Bill, Colton should have gone

One survivor really over stepped the mark:
    Colton is the lowest of the low, pure scum and has no respect for anyone, I know a lot is editing but what there was no excuse for what he said, I think he will go down as the most hated survivor ever !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Coeus

Wow last night was crazy!!

So I can't believe that the twist
    was the men winning the immunity challenge but going to tribal council instead of the women, idiots ! and that they got rid of Bill, Colton should have gone

One survivor really over stepped the mark:
    Colton is the lowest of the low, pure scum and has no respect for anyone, I know a lot is editing but what there was no excuse for what he said, I think he will go down as the most hated survivor ever !!
    Yea I agree, I can see the women dominating the game now even with next weeks twist coming...

That Colto is a nasty piece of work alright, that Bill guy seemed fairly sound and wouldn't have done much in the way to piss people off, but then again that could be down to editing.

I'm surprised he didn't deck Colton at tribal, I'm sure many others would have.

Lol at Alicia getting bitchy at being told she's crap at puzzles only to lose the whole challenge for the women, not that it ended up mattering.

Hope the men get demolished in the next challenge now for making such a stupid move, I didn't even realise that would be allowed within the rules.

That was insane...
    I hate Colton

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

I posted this in a different place, not many people watch it over there, happy to see a thread here for the new show.
    HOLY **** I never thought that they would go through with that never in a million years, the show producers always make it look like they are gonna flip the script but very rarely do so.

What a ****ing stupid stupid move probably the worst move in Survivor history, just vote the guy out next time you lose, god damn idiots. Dumb stuck sitting here, man-o-man what a show!!! How can you give up immunity and let the women back into it keep the momentum rolling you clowns.

Also that Colton guy is one of the nastiest pieces of work I've ever seen, Survivor usually throws up a few villains but this guy is an out an out scumbag.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭duiggers

That was an amazing episode, can't believe how stupid the men are. I was supporting them but now I hope the idiots get voted out.

The older, weaker guys are shocking to follow Colton (who is quite possibly one of the worst game players and a complete tool) make all their decisions for them.

The women should easily knock out the guys now even with the
    merge coming up

Hopefully the bitchy Alicia will be kept in for a while just for her rack alone! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Oh dear God. I can't actually believe that they would give up immunity. Colton is some piece of work. I hope he gets sent home soon but the men seem so stupid that it wont happen.

I think this actually might be yet another season where I don't want anyone to win.

Also noticed in this episode that Tarzan is a plastic surgeon which I thought was a little random.

Can't believe I had Lief as someone who could go far, he couldn't stand up for himself at all against Colton.

Mike and Jay are the only half-likeable people on Manono, hope they make the merge but probably won't win. Out of the women I like Chelesa (babe) Monica (milfica as she is known on another forum) and Kim, so hopefully one of those 5 can win it and redeem the season. Tarzan can say whatever he wants about race but when you abuse and look down on another human being because of what way they live their life and make a living then thats wrong in my eyes, Leif is a tool also, just LIE and say you said nothing to Bill!! IF I was Jonas or someone out there id be trying to work something with Mike, Jay, Bill and then put Leif in, keep quiet and cut Colton's throat boom!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Dumbest move in Survivor history,surpasses James and the two idols and Erik or JT.The guys are losing their sanity,Colton is the most horrible contestant ever to play survivor,editing or not.Bill seemed a pretty sound dude.Yeah I did not think the twist tonight would comply with the rules or at the very least I would have expected that the girls would have had to still go to tribal as well.Hated the girls cheating in the immunity challenge,Tarzan the plastic surgeon is turning out to be a pretty unpleasant individual.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

The thing I didnt understand was why the guys didnt just vote off Colton.

Either one of two things would have happened.

Colton plays immunity idol and saves himself or he doesnt and goes
    Either way its win win for the lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

That Colton guy is doing terrible things for gay rights. I can see the average American watching the show and thinking "yep, I am right to dislike gays".

I can only guess the men on the show don't want to be seen as anti-gay so they are tolerating him.

He is scum. I hope he gets voted out next week, can't ever get a job because he was on survivor, and becomes a poor stand up comedian. And turns black.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

Coltons a nasty piece of work. Yet another moron to play survivor without realising that at the end of the day, its a popularity contest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,931 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

God the way he brought up the housekeeper like that, I was covering my face with a cushion, he is really detestable scum, also totally schizophrenic if you compare him to the sobbing little bitch he was begging the girls to let him play with them, its like something snapped in his brain, good choice by the producers for casting him anyway, this is looking like a very unpredictable season!

Advertisement