Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survivor - One World *US PACE* [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭KEITH_KILDUFF

It has been a good season so far, I hate looking at the promos and them showing us exactly what happens next episode, and i dont mean the "Stay tuned for scenes from our next episode" stuff but the extra promos that are released.

We all know theres a tribe mix up and the promos have shown exactly who is on which side and who is scrambling?? Pointless I think!!

Well that tribe mix up was a bit lob-sided!!

Tarzan is a senile old man, Colton playing a final tribal council game already, if Manono lose next week don't be surprized to see Alicia gone as she's the next biggest threat left on that tribe.

Disappointed Monica is gone, as Jeff said she was arguable their best competitor left, but as I said their taking out the power players challenge wise to be left with a bunch of goats at the end.

Kim def put herself in a great spot now to make it near the end, obviously alot will depend on the merge and where the women are numbers wise!

Another evact next week, with the episode named "Thanks for the souvenir" hmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Lex van der Bergh (Africa & All-Stars) wished me a Happy Birthday today...
    I'm actually surprised at how friendly many of the Survivor stars are on Facebook - they've all been more than willing to accept my friend requests and chat away with me over the past few days...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Colton playing a final tribal council game already, if Manono lose next week don't be surprized to see Alicia gone as she's the next biggest threat left on that tribe.

Not a chance in my eyes. It will be christina. Her reaction at tribal was ridiculous. How could she struggle to figure out what happened? She's a bit of a bumbler...alot like Bill and Colton will probably do the exact same thing he did with him. If its not christina it will be Leif. Tarzan may be stupid, but thats not as dangerous to an alliance as a blabbermouth and Colton doesn't trust leif. So it will be him or christina.

Alicia is too wiley to be voted out this soon. She looks like she could smell when somebody tried to bs her before tribal. I'd be fairly certain she will make the merge.

I hate random switch ups. They usually turn out bad and is just an admission from the producers that they got it wrong in the first place. The truly great players like boston rob always stated they hated this random stuff that was pulled. Goes against the nature of the game.

Did anyone else find it hilarious the way Mike just threw the women and Leif around during the challenge? :p It's like he doesn't give a toss...and just tossed them all around for fun. It was kind of embarrassing.

Your probably right Kirby! Maybe its just that i dont like Alicia haha!

Mike was a beast in that challenge also, I wished they had drowned Colton though haha!!

C.Negative i agree with you, all the survivors on Facebooka nd Twitter that Ive ever chatted to have been nothing but friendly, id say they get overwhelmed by people wanting to talk to them but it shows how decent people they are. i myself have chatted to Lex, Danielle DiLorenzo, Terry Dietz, Penner, and also Cochran Ozzy Mikayla and Coach on Twitter!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Talking about a lopsided mixing up of the tribes.Hard to see Colton and co winning any kind of physical challenge,really embarrassing how easy Mike manhandled Leif and co.Amazed at how much sway that idiot Colton still holds over his tribe,what kind of warped logic does Jonas use to happily accept been Colton's bitch as long as it keeps him in the game.Hardly a winning strategy.Disappointed Monica was voted out,strong competitor,Colton seems content for his tribe to be wiped out.Tarzan seems to be missing a bit upstairs.Speaking of which the girls were looking amazingly hot,shame about Monica!:D Christina looks likely to go next.

Pretty disappointing episode,devastated that horrible excuse for a human being Colton escaped been voted out at some stage,no justice.His behaviour alongside that of Alicia was spiteful towards Christina.He seemed to be in a lot of discomfort with the acute appendicitis,what comes around goes around.The fact that he kept the idol as a souvenir summed up his selfish personality.LOL re Jonas turning from a mute coward to a major player(in his own head) post the medical evacuation.Defo would be a good idea to get rid of Alicia,Tarzan outside of diagnosing diseases,seems to particularly dislike poor Catherina or should I say Christina.Really impressed with the other tribe,seem incredibly unified.Likely to stay tight post the surprise merge.Kim stands out as a likely winner,likeable,excellent physically,great social game and has the idol.Great at tribal,Alicia throwing it in the mix on the presence or not of Colton's idol in the game.Do not think she did it deliberately,Probst definitely fed doubt into the other pre merge tribe.Seems like Tarzan finally loses it in the next episode,loose cannon,can't see him lasting much longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

I've never been so happy to see someone struck down with Appendicitis!! Colton is a major as$hole!!

The Queen is dead and not a moment sooner haha!

This game is going to be played out so much more enjoyable now Colton aint around, Alicia and Tarzan going soon, followed by Jonas and Mike is my prediction!!

Challenge and rewards have been pretty cool this year also, more of the same please!!

Oh in other news, Survivor 25/26 looking like in the Philippines!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

Horrible human being until the very end.

• Advertisement

And more evidence he is probably racist... http://imgur.com/ysq5y

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

So glad Colton is gone, he is easily the most horrible person to ever play the game !!! Nice to see the smug look wiped from Alicia's face even though it was only until the merge (amazed that was so early)

Chatted to James from Palau last night and even he said how much he hates Colton lol :D

In online interviews Colton said that he wanted to give the idol to someone from the other camp and production said he couldn't. I say BULL**** !! Jeff asked if he wanted to give it to someone and he said no. So selfish !

Is it just me or is this season the most boring / unexciting of all of them?

kingtut wrote: »
    Is it just me or is this season the most boring / unexciting of all of them?

The problem is they are putting more and more "sheep" into each season.

I think this season has been alot better than the last few, you talk about sheep following, but honestly if you were Tarzan or Leif you would aline with Colton as its a better way for you to get further in the game than be a lone wolf?

Troyzan has broke away from that alliance it seems, so he too has grown into the game, Alicia went from being strong to being weak in a couple of episodes so the whole dynamics of this season are alot better, I think this final 12 will play out alot like Pearl Islands with flipping left right and centre, and we won't know who wins until Jeff reveals that final vote!

Really didn't see that one coming. Of all the people to be evacuated. Racists annoy me more than most things and he clearly is one. We all have preconceptions regarding race. But he was actively attacking people and it's just way out of line.

They say Karma's a bitch but unfortunately, he will be back. He is hated so much that the next allstars will see him return.

Early merge suits the weaker players as they have a chance to change their game. Christina for example. She might make a play to stay in the game.

Gotta agree regarding casting though. They have some top totti this season but they need to start singling out some game players and devious folks. Too many sheep recently. We need more students of the game. But not wimps like Cochran. Guys like Rob and Jun. Sneaky little feckers like Sanda.

Colton wont be back as a fully blown All-Star i dont think, if anything itl be a gimmack season along the lines of "Fallen Heroes taken out of the game" or some sort of "What If?" season. Him and Cochran would be first off, "Welcome to the big leagues" would be the introduction to them!!

The problem is they are putting more and more "sheep" into each season.

Totally agree,Jonas and Leif pre Colton's evacuation were pathetic,brow bullied by that horrible person.Seriously need to grow a pair.They could have aligned with Christina,brought the vote to a tie,pre plan to switch their vote from Alicia on the revote.Possibly flush out Colton's idol in the process and take their chances with the rocks.This scenario was never even considered,happy to ride on Colton's coat tail.I suppose it does'nt matter now.As I said before,hardly a winning strategy.I think this season is intriguing,no idea who is going to win it,dynamics are fascinating.Early merge has definitely given Christina a get out of jail card.Speaking of which I had to laugh at the ever so slightly dim Kat discussing her fears and ignorance about a condition she'd never heard of......appendicitis.Heaven fordid that they ever consider bringing Colton back,probably will.

Yeah that was pretty funny alright.

Probst : "Kat, it wouldn't be the first time in Survivor that somebody lied....."

Kat : "Maybe but I'm more worried about the appendix thing and how to not get mine hurt!"

Classic :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Delighted Colton is gone and I'm quite alright with the fact that he left is pain. Karma is a b*tch sometimes. Horrible person through and through.

Very weak players around though it seems. Hard to know who to go for. The entire tribe of men were being pushed around and being forced to go to Tribal when they had won for ridiculous reasons. Christina's last ditch effort wasn't great either - should have made it difficult for Alicia and Colton the last two days > that's the fourth alternative to the ones that were presented.

Could be interesting from here or it could be a bore. Some players who don't know what they're doing and they could be dragged on til the end for an easy tribal. Hopefully it gets good.

🤪

Chatting to Cesterino on Twitter, and he made a great point about Colton, in a way we could have been robbed of the one of the best end games since Russell 19, Rob 8 and Todd 15. All Colton had done was leading up to a merge when he felt in control, but now well never know if he really would have dominated or just crumbled under everything!

Jay, Chelesa and Kim for me!!

• Advertisement

Another so so episode,old Salani tribe seem likely to vote out the Manono tribe,girls playing a smart game,keeping their options open re voting the guys out.Troyzan is now in a very strong position,hope he tells nobody re the idol.Probably unlikely,the egos usually present win out.Ridiculous how easy these hidden immunity idols are found.Tarzan is an interesting although slightly crazy character,I do not care if boiling water kills the microbes as per a steriliser but it was still a pretty disgusting thing to do.Easy to see how this cantankerous old git rubs off people the wrong way.Ideal person to bring the final 3!

Some really stupid decisions going on here. Use your head for feck sake! You have to dig a hole to get your tribe through it.....you send out your biggest guy because that means nobody else has to dig as everyone else following is smaller. But no.......they send the 3 foot tall Leif. Stupid.

Jonas somehow thinking that his four would hold up? Stupid going after mike. He should have recognised the dislike for Tarzan and lobbied the girls to vote for him, especially after the brown pants incident. Stupid.

Smart people apply for this show. I know they do. We have seen plent of them before. I wish they would start picking more of them.

Kim is playing a great game by playing both old Salani and her girls alliance. If she doesn't win, it will be a travesty.

Yeah Kim has played a very impressive game up to this point but I think it is far too early to hand out the bouquets yet.

Couple of cool challenges this episode, rewards have been great also!

Bye Bye Mike, youve done nothing this season except robbed supplies from the girls and win the water Basketball challenge for Salani

Kim is in control of this completely, just write the cheque now Jeff!!

Wow Kim is the puppetmaster,absolutely brilliant strategy this week.Inspired teaming up with the girls and planting the seed of doubt in Troyzan re Mike.It could have all crumbled away if she had'nt run down the beach and intervened before Jay and Mike talked,let's vote Christina.Looks like the boys are finished,Tarzan gets crazier by the minute,poor Chelsea with Tarzan doing his psychoanalysis on why she dislikes him.LOL her botched boob job and he happens to be a plastic surgeon.He is insane,no Tarzan she dislikes you because you are highly argumentative.Think I caught in the promo Jay threatening Kim with the next 4 votes,he'll never get Chelsea to mix the game up and betray Kim and the girls.Yip write Kim the cheque!!!:D

Promos mean nothing these days I think! Another usual Pagonging!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Coeus

Yea, I'm surprised at how easily Troy bought Kim's little story even after Kat had blurted that they were going after Mike when the rest were at the reward challenge. Well maybe I shouldn't be after they handed the women a free pass earlier in the game.

Kims position grows stronger by the week. Jay and Troys necks are on the block next week hence all the scrambling in the promo...

Told ya. Kim is smart. All you have to do is plant the seed of doubt and they will turn on each other. As I said before, if she doesn't win its a travesty.

Kat is too stupid to change her vote and will just look to Kim and chelsea so thats 3 votes right there and the other girls won't go against the group. The only thing that can stop her at this point is immunity when it gets down to 4 or 5.

Chelsea did nearly ruin it though by talking to Jay about voting for Mike infront of Christina. That was really dumb. Could have tipped the men off very quickly. But ofcourse, Troyzan just saw his own name on the chopping block so was happy to vote off Mike. Self preservation kicks in.

"aslong as it aint me" mentality Kirby!!

• Advertisement

I'll spoiler just to be safe because its the wee small hours of the morning.
    I think Jay's undoing was that he got caught in two minds. I think if he had stuck with the original plan and stayed with the guys he could have pulled a split-vote-magic trick on Kim. But he didn't and made it easy for them. Bottom line, that was a messy split and there is always an opportunity when that happens.

I'm still amazed that none of the guys have approached Christina and tried to flip her. Everyone knows she is bottom of the totem pole. It's in her own best interest to side with the guys. It advances her. They would keep her with all guys because she is weak in immunity challenges. That gives her a shot at the end. She has NO shot with the girls.

Advertisement