Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survivor - One World *US PACE* [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

To be honest Kirby I think that you might be giving Jay a little bit too much credit,I think he was incredibly naive.All the signs were there that the girls were scheming to get rid of Jay or Troyzan.Troyzan is much more astute,less gullible and trusting.He did warn Jay,the order people stepped out of the immunity challenge as Troyzan stated at tribal indicated individuals relative position's on the totem pole.I was flabbergastered that Jay stepped out of the immunity challenge for the grub,he probably would of won it.Crazy how little scrambling there was to align against Kim etc.. and try and bring the small fish in the pond Christina,Leif and even Tarzan on board.Looks like it's going to the world against Troyzan,admire his bottle and scrambling.Love to see him go on an immunity run and prompt a blindside of Kim.The rest of them are like pathetic followers playing out what remains of their pointless game until Kim decides which of her minions will accompany her to the final 3.Alas the game is going to play out predictably until the fun starts when the girls have to turn on each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭KEITH_KILDUFF

The game is Afoot!

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭duiggers

The game is Afoot!

Pity Tarzan is too clueless/arrogant to realise that himself!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

It's good though. It's been a while since we had a good catchphrase on the show :p The dragon slayer was the last one. Dopey Tarzan may be but atleast he'll be remembered.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Tarzan could easily bumble into the final because he won't win - riles people up the wrong way, talks nonsense and way too emotional.

Kim just needs to play her cards right and she's a shoe-in for the win. Still a lot of people just living day to day and hoping it isn't them. Could be interesting though.

🤪

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Well CBS just shot themselves in the foot, idiots! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,931 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Why?

Thargor wrote: »
    Why?

Each week they post photos of the next episode as a kind of teaser but someone messed up and posted a photo of the contestants walking to tribal, the problem though is that the photo clearly showed who won immunity (I do not believe in spoiling the fun so I won't say who it was who wins immunity) ...

.... someone at CBS is going to have a lot of explaining to do !!

Oh and the photo has now been removed so I guess someone spotted the mistake pretty quickly.

As I said before....promos mean nothing these days, for instance Jay the other week saying "The next 4 votes will be heading your way" sounded like he was rebelling against Kim, but in the episode it was him telling Kim to watch out for Troyzan's idol and that she'd be going home next. It was the same in R.Island every promo looked like Rob was in huge trouble but he coasted that game! Ive decided I want Chelesa to win, such a baaaaaaaabbbeeee!!! haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Coeus

Isnt there a photo doing the rounds the last week or two of a player in a challenge which has yet to take place. That challenge isnt this week either so I know one player who wont be going home in tonights episode. That said spoiler info on this season is scare which is a good thing :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Troyzan is an absolute hero, he's the only one worth caring about really at this point I think.

I can't believe Christina and the others didn't try and get Kim out while they had the chance, it may come back to haunt them in future.

Tarzan was hilarious trying to keep his money for his car repairs!

Last nights episode was my favourite so far (although I think this season is the worst of all!
    Troyzan is going it alone but he has 0% chance of winning even with an immunity run. I'm surprised Lief was voted out but oh well.

I predict that it will be Kim next, I also do not think she will win overall.

Also, I think Tarzan is very intelligent but hides it well, I think coming across as stupid is part of his gameplay and an act to make it further in the game, I think it will work and I see him in the final 3.

Coeus wrote: »
    That said spoiler info on this season is scare which is a good thing :)

Oh trust me you can find it if you really want to, I don't personally go looking for it as I like to be surprised each episode, unfortunately though I knew that
    Troyzan
    won immunity before the episode aired due to CBS screwing up !! :(

The only 'spoilers' I look for are who is appearing in future seasons, how many people there will be etc, if there will be returnees etc ...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

At this stage I'd like to see Chelsea, Sabrina, Kat and Troyzan in the final 4...

I cant believe Tarzan voted for Leif just to save his own ass, he could've forced a tie if he voted for Kim!

Far too many players just coasting along making up the numbers now. Hopefully troyzan can go on a immunity run and stir things up between the girls.

+1 on Chelsea to win for obvious reasons :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Coeus

kingtut wrote: »
    Oh trust me you can find it if you really want to, I don't personally go looking for it as I like to be surprised each episode, unfortunately though I knew that
    Troyzan
    won immunity before the episode aired due to CBS screwing up !! :(

The only 'spoilers' I look for are who is appearing in future seasons, how many people there will be etc, if there will be returnees etc ...
    Yea, I try to avoid them but sometimes you just click on the wrong link. The picture I seen was of
    Kim
    so I knew they would be hanging round the last few weeks. The said challenge is next week from what I read in the next weeks episode preview so whether they survive after that remains to be seen...

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭noveltea

I really cant belief that Christina did not vote with Troyzan. Like his argument made perfect sense. I also cant believe Tarzan voted for Leif.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

noveltea wrote: »
    I really cant belief that Christina did not vote with Troyzan. Like his argument made perfect sense. I also cant believe Tarzan voted for Leif.

Is it arrogance? Or fear?

I can't understand how they didn't make the obvious 5 v 4 move.

Yeah incomprehensible why they did not go with the 5 v 4 move.Rooting for Troyzan.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭johnnycnandy

Bit of a disaster for Troyzan this week. Social game out the window. He would be much better off being humble about wins and continuing to be a decent guy. His antics this week are just ensuring that he won't get votes at the end, should he by some miracle get there.

• Advertisement

What can I say about last nights episode?
    Predictable !! Although the slip and slide was very enjoyable if you know what I mean ;)

Troyzan certainly ruined Kats game with his comments before he got voted out !!! Looks like Christina is next anyway !

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭dubsgirl

Gutted Troyzan didn't just vote Christina as well instead of Chelsea - times like this I wish there was redemption island!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

dubsgirl wrote: »
    Gutted Troyzan didn't just vote Christina as well instead of Chelsea - times like this I wish there was redemption island!

Troyzan did vote for christina. She got three votes from Troyzan, Tarzan and Sabrina. It was a good plan but it relied on Kat switching her vote and he couldn't convince her to.

Christina was the only one who voted for Chelsea. The other 4 voted for Troy and he went home.

Christina really is not suited to this game. "So we are going to split the vote incase he has an idol and votes are coming my way.....so if he does play an idol I'm going home. Yeah....thats cool guys!"

What a waste of a player slot. Atleast she is nice to look at on the slip 'n slide. :p

Sole highlight of the episode,the slip and slide!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Allison91

Aw I don't care who wins now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I'm 100% rooting for Chelsea to win now...
    Really would've liked to see Kat flip - that would've been a good move for her...

dubsgirl wrote: »

Kat, is that you? :p

Quote of the week for me Kim "this has been my worst day out here" after winning reward!! Even if Kat was pissed off she still has Chelesa, Sabrina, Alicia and Tarzan so happy out!!

Slip and Slide was AAAAAMMMMMMMMMAZZZZING, Chelesa is such a babe haha!!

Quote of the week for me Kim "this has been my worst day out here" after winning reward!! Even if Kat was pissed off she still has Chelesa, Sabrina, Alicia and Tarzan so happy out!!

Slip and Slide was AAAAAMMMMMMMMMAZZZZING, Chelesa is such a babe haha!!

At this stage contestants should surely know these type of reward challenges are not worth winning as you just make enemies. It makes sense to lose them.

Even worse is when the winner does something like leave the potential game changer (Troyzan) back at camp where he can influence the upset-cause-they-weren't-picked survivors.

• Advertisement

Id say when you've gone 30 something days with very little food, you'd badly want to win any reward challenge even if it could cause rifts back at camp.

Plus I never expected for Kim to take Troyzan with her, the winner nearly aways takes their closest friends with them.

Lets have slip and slide challenges from here on in, just sit Tarzan out for them :D

Advertisement