Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survivor - One World *US PACE* [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Not feeling the love for Kim here guys,it's all Chelsea,Chelsea,Chelsea!!!!:DI think Kim is really beautiful.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭KEITH_KILDUFF

Kim Chelsea and Christina are all hot, Alicia is a horse Danielle 2.0, Kat is cute in a querky way and Sabrina is a man !!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,931 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Holy crap Chelsea all oiled up at the start of that challenge :eek:

Also shocking was this quote from Alicia about special needs students:

http://thestir.cafemom.com/entertainment/136780/survivor_player_bashes_her_special

They're so thick for not realising the final 3 just basically declared themselves at that reward challenge, they should have blindsided Chelsea right there instead of sleepwalking along until its their turn...

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭johnnycnandy

This season has just gotten completely uninteresting. There is now no way Kim doesn't make it to the end. She better win, because she is the only deserving person there. It will be very predictable, but I still want the deserving person to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭dubsgirl

Kat, is that you? :p

LOL - Mega Blonde moment :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

Its incredible how blind the women are to the threat that Kim poses. Anybody going to the final 3 with her is guaranteed to lose. If she was a fella she would be dropped like a bad habit....

Interesting episode,delighted that Kat was voted out.What a spoilt and intellectually challenged individual.Kim is as impressive as ever,final 3 may not be predictable as everyone thinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Coeus

kingtut wrote: »
    Each week they post photos of the next episode as a kind of teaser but someone messed up and posted a photo of the contestants walking to tribal, the problem though is that the photo clearly showed who won immunity (I do not believe in spoiling the fun so I won't say who it was who wins immunity) ...

.... someone at CBS is going to have a lot of explaining to do !!

Oh and the photo has now been removed so I guess someone spotted the mistake pretty quickly.
    CBS have gone and done this again, one of the photos for next weeks episode shows a contestant holding the immunity necklace. The production team really are getting sloppy :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

LMAO :D

485760_10151669124495459_802940458_23963979_424420395_n.jpg

I can definitely see Tarzan winning this game because the girls think he is old and not a threat. If he makes the final 2/3 then all the guys would vote for him as they are bitter that the girls got him out. Purely a prediction but I would love to see it play out !

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

While that has some logic behind it, Kim is far too smart not to see that coming regarding the mens votes.......and he has no chance at winning an immunity so can't be saved that way. I would be surprised to see him in the final 3.

It will be Kim. And she will take chelsea for two reasons. Firstly because they have been co-conspirators since the beginning so if Kim votes Chelsea out, she loses her vote. Secondly because Kim can convince everyone else that she is the mastermind pulling the strings and chelsea was just along for the ride.

The third spot is a bit less predictable. The obvious choice is Alicia because she is abrasive and arrogant....... but I have a sneaking suspicion Christina's complete lack of gameplay may make her worth taking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Bottleopener

Tarzan could well be faking the whole craziness. After all the dude is a qualified doctor :P

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭duiggers

Tarzan could well be faking the whole craziness. After all the dude is a qualified doctor :P

He is faking it, he thinks its a good tactic to take him to the final 3 cos the girls won't see him as a threat but he hasn't a chance of winning it as you have to play the best game or be well liked by the jury to win while most people think he's just a clown.

I think Kim would make a mistake to bring Chelsea to the final 3 because Chelsea is likeable, not aggressive and has made quite a few good relationships. Also a few of the guys would give her one, a vote that is, I know I would. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭PJTierney

Went on a TV binge and skipped TG4's season to get up to this :)

What day does Ep. 13 air in the US?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

I'm always able to download it Thursday night.

Definitely faking it !! No way on earth he could be a plastic surgeon if he was genuinely a nutter!
    Kirby wrote: »
    While that has some logic behind it, Kim is far too smart not to see that coming regarding the mens votes.......and he has no chance at winning an immunity so can't be saved that way. I would be surprised to see him in the final 3.

Kim might be good but the others are not stupid, if Kim does make it to the final 2/3 she has no shot at winning in my opinion, Tarzan however has a great shot if he can keep up the crazy act lol although if the girls realise how many jury votes has he will possibly be gone after Sabrina.
    PJTierney wrote: »
    Went on a TV binge and skipped TG4's season to get up to this :)

What day does Ep. 13 air in the US?

It will air at 2am tomorrow if I remember correctly (i.e. 9.5 hours from now) and it is always available for download by 8am our time :)

Don't forget the finale is on this Sunday !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭noveltea

This Sunday..........no way.....cant wait

Well I really loved that episode !! 2 hour finale on Sunday night woohoo !
    I can't believe that Chelsea was such a bitch by taking Kim to the reward and not Tarzan, that will come back to haunt her.

The reward challenge was really good, very funny watching them duzzy ha ha. Nice to see someone other than Kim (i.e. Alicia) win the immunity challenge.

Gutted that Tarzan is gone, but hey they knew he would win if he made it to the very end so no surprises that they got rid of him.

Roll on Sunday!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

duiggers wrote: »
    Also a few of the guys would give her one, a vote that is, I know I would. :D

Chelsea may be beautiful and nice, but that doesn't equate to votes. Alot of men archetype's see a person like her and think to themselves, "pffff, she has had it easy in life. All she has to do is sit around and look pretty. She doesn't need a million"......and quite a few of the men on the jury would fall into that category me thinks.
    kingtut wrote: »
    Kim might be good but the others are not stupid, if Kim does make it to the final 2/3 she has no shot at winning in my opinion

People usually vote for game players unless they hate them. Nobody hates Kim(except maybe Kat) and they will recognise her as the one in charge and give her their vote. The well liked people only ever win when they go up against a "hated" game player like Russell. The well liked masterminds like rob and jun got the respect votes, even from people they booted out. I reckon the same would happen with Kim.

If she makes it to the end, its in the bag. She has her Idol so she has made final 4. That final immunity challenge is going to be important.

I still think it will be a chelsea, Kim, Alicia final three. Thats where my money is going.

Dumbest, most deluded contestants ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭PJTierney

Dumbest, most deluded contestants ever.

Agreed.
    They all seem happy to coast to the end where they'll most certainly lose out at FTC, but would have increased their chances at the million if they tried to blindside Kim. This was their chance to do it as she'll obviously play the idol on Sunday as it's her last chance to do so.

This game's Kim's to lose now, because she's the only one out there who was capable of anything.

• Advertisement

I'm almost beginning to think there is some weird editing going on because surely the contestants can see it makes no sense to go to the end with Kim. Even if they are deluded surely they have seen the programme before and know you should bring the likes of Tarzan and Christina to the end.

Lest we forget guys the reason why the deluded others as in all other seasons have failed to blindside the likely winner...Kim.They have an equally deluded sense of what they have contributed to the game and a blind spot re the identity of the real mastermind/likely victor.Kim is unbackable at this stage,unless the others ak Chelsea,Alicia and Sabrina blindside her post the next immunity challenge/expose her HII.Big ask as Kim is extremely good at the immunity challenges and I do not think they are clever enough.She is a most worthy winner,loved it the way she planted the seed of doubt re Tarzan in Alicia's ear.

Well Kat was very bitter in that show. Anyone else think that Kim threw the challenge...like it took her soooooooooooooo long to hook the last hook...

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭duiggers

noveltea wrote: »
    Anyone else think that Kim threw the challenge...like it took her soooooooooooooo long to hook the last hook...

Nah that wouldn't make much sense because if she won that challenge she would have been guaranteed a top 4 spot as she also has the hiddden immunity idol plus it'd look good in front of the jury if she had walked in with another individual immunity around her neck.

Kim is smart enough to know that she needs to show the jury that she has dominated the game through startegy and challenges

duiggers wrote: »
    Nah that wouldn't make much sense because if she won that challenge she would have been guaranteed a top 4 spot as she also has the hiddden immunity idol plus it'd look good in front of the jury if she had walked in with another individual immunity around her neck.

Kim is smart enough to know that she needs to show the jury that she has dominated the game through startegy and challenges

Yeah there's not a hope Kim threw the challenge,far too great of competitive juices.Just not in her nature,duiggers reasoning is on the ball.Can't wait for Sunday,expecting a very bitter jury!!! Kat and the boys are going to be gunning for some small modicum of revenge/consolation by making the final 3 squirm as is always the case for their precious votes.Hope they can see past Kim's deceptions and see her for what she is,the dominant strategic and physical player.She ain't no Russell Hantz!
    Speaking of which everybody seems to have Kim and Chelsea in the final 3 alongside Alicia,ruling out Sabrina.Suppose it makes sense as Alicia is not particularly likeable and Sabrina could verbalise a much more pretty convincing argument to give her the million bucks.Any thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,931 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

I cant wait to hear Cats Jury Q+A, I lol'd when she started crying when they said Tarzan put her panties on his head.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

If anybody but Kim wins this it'll be somewhat of a travesty. The rest are just useless followers hoping to be taken to the end and Alicia is extremely unlikable. The way people have been afraid to make a big move throughout the entire season is just sad.

Kim has played an amazing game all right.

I think Sabrina could be in with a chance too.

This season has almost made me not want to watch the show anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

They have to stop using casting agents to find contestants for the show... So many of them this season had no basic understanding of what it would take to win. You could see 5 weeks ago Kim would walk it and all it would have taken was 3 or 4 of them to get together and vote her out....
    In saying that she was the best player in the game and I'm delighted she won it...

Advertisement