Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survivor - One World *US PACE* [** Spoilers **]

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

It's the same every year. One player clearly dominates and the others discuss getting rid of him/her but it never happens.

Kim deserved to win although I preferred Sabrina.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Kim was a really worthy winner,winning last 2 immunity challenges.Stayed loyal to her friends when she could have brought the pathetic Christina to the final 3.Final tribal was really lame,too much lurve,little hatred!:DDo not know how Kim did not win with a landslide.Sabrina is a nice person but talked BS.Laughable her claim that she deliberately underperformed at the challenges,she gave little evidence to disprove the evidence that Kim was the puppetmaster.Kim obviously is a pretty strong individual what with her recent divorce after a nasty marriage.Now for some cold turkey until next season.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Kirby wrote: »
    Kim is playing a great game by playing both old Salani and her girls alliance. If she doesn't win, it will be a travesty.
    It will be Kim. And she will take chelsea for two reasons. Firstly because they have been co-conspirators since the beginning so if Kim votes Chelsea out, she loses her vote. Secondly because Kim can convince everyone else that she is the mastermind pulling the strings and chelsea was just along for the ride.

If she makes it to the end, its in the bag.

:)

Can't say I'm not consistent guys. And I'm delighted she won. Best player by a mile and you could tell it from the 4th or 5th episode. So smart. Even at the end......most people would have taken Christina to the end because "she won't get any votes". But she knew chelsea and sabrina wouldn't vote for her if she booted them out....so she kept them knowing full well with the softly softly approach of telling christina that she had her vote.

Clever girl. worthy winner. I thought Jonas was a good contestant aswell but the rest of them were flipping useless. Better choices next year please. If we get another batch of christina's I might cry :p

Survivor Philippines next stop,three returnees who were evacuated for medical reasons.What's the odds on that idiot Colton returning??!!

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭KEITH_KILDUFF

Very low....Id have a idea whos coming back but wouldnt want to say ha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭PJTierney

seligehgit wrote: »
    Survivor Philippines next stop,three returnees who were evacuated for medical reasons.What's the odds on that idiot Colton returning??!!

Zero.

I've seen some spoilers.

PJTierney wrote: »

Zero.

I've seen some spoilers.
    Hopefully Penner!

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭johnnycnandy

Dud of a season over all. Kim was really brilliant, but it was just so dull. At least Probst seems pumped about next season. He says it will be a return to great survivor. You know from pre season interviews with probst whether he's excited or not, and he definitely wasn't before this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭PJTierney

Hopefully Penner!
    Mike Skupin, Jonathan Penner, and Russell Swan

(source)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Rumour is that Colton will be on Season 26, can't stand him so I hope it does not happen! The fact that CBS were clearly trying to remove the racist label from Colton makes me think the rumours are more than likely accurate.

Returnees for S25 are Penner, Skupin and Swan, only problem with it though is that Penner was not evacuated in his original season so I don't think it is fair that he was cast :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Anyone planning on bidding on some of the items in the ebay auction?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,931 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Friday evenings not the same without Survivor and a few cans :(

Thank God for Game of Thrones...

Advertisement