Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blood Orange Juice

Options
  • 17-01-2012 5:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Anyone know where I could pick it up in the city? Also looking for some peach ice tea. Summer in Europe memories

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Jaffo.ie do online ordering of it. I've tried some of their other products and the quality is variable. Their Orange and Pink Grapefruit is nice, but their cranberry is rank.
    Never tried the blood orange so can't say much else.

Edit: Oh, looks like it's really just for retailers. :( They do it though, so maybe you can find a stockist. Spar on Liffey St stock some of their stuff, they might be willing to order some next time they're stocking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

Lidl do it too (or at least, they did ~ 6 months ago when i accidentally bought some instead of regular orange juice)

Advertisement