Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dermot walsh developer linkedIn Page

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

What do you think yourself OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 paddycobh

i dont know I assume its a fake profile but has 70 odd connections which is odd, I was just wondering if anyone else had come across it, I email his company either way to let them know, maybe linkedIn can shut the page dowb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 209 ✭✭Intouch9

If its real, then great, let him enjoy his title. If its fake, oh well, none of our business/ He must be delighted with all of the views on his page though.

Still not entirely sure how this is related to PR?

yeah sorry about the thread I posted it in, wasnt too sure but since its apparantly the linkedIn page of a well know developer and as I said either a staff member tampered with it or the whole thing is fake altogether,

I just thought it was an interesting find, and was wondering if anyone else has seen it,

Was hoping to get other peoples thoughts on it too.....

Fair enough, from his own perspective, it is quite damaging to his reputation which is why people should be checking out their online persona's regularly. You said you reported the page... did anything come back on it?

• Advertisement

thats what I was thinkin too, I wouldnt want that kind of profile on the net about me, I found an email address on their business park's website for a dermot walsh, now unless there is another dermot walsh working in the reception I assumed it was his e mail, I e mailed them on the link and told them the story but heard nothing back,

I dont know why I am getting so into this, I think its a big deal(and slightly funny) but not many other people seem to care

It's all good. I go through phases of being a LinkedIn junkie too.

Advertisement